Tell me the release date of mql5? When will mql5 be available? - page 21

Shu писал(а) >>
If you have a good idea to trade withlots of brokers, you may ask: how do you want to trade with lots of people in Russia? :-)

If we are talking about the stock market, more precisely about direct trade on the market, then any invention of brokerage companies is irrelevant, and the brokerage companies themselves are simply unnecessary. But also no brokerage companies are necessary, because only licensed brokers get access to the market. Although, of course, OTC trading is also possible. But first of all I am interested in exchange trading on the Russian market. If we trade on our trading floors MMVB and RTS understand what I'm talking about.

Renat >> :

...(6 page) In MetaTrader 5 system we have made a lot for stock market and there are no locks.

Please clarify the meaning of the phrase "no lots".

How can it be "no lots", it means you cannot have several open positions on the same pair in different directions at the same time?

And it means that Expert Advisor, even without locks, which was opening deals in different directions (sell/buy) in MT4 without any bans, will be deprived of this right in MT5? But this is a blow to most mechanical trading systems.

I wish my opinion and concerns were wrong, and if the expectations are confirmed, this is a "contract killing" of profitable part of Expert Advisors

If my expectations are correct, then this is "custom killing of profitable part of EAs" ordered by DC( It seems that FCs do not allow losing profits, so it's bad, but automation possibilities are not good for them...) (6 pages, p. 41).

are also available in rum ous

Shu >>:
локи - это дьявольское изобретение ДЦ, чтобы морочить головы неопытным чайникам-"трейдерам". на тот предмет, что можно "научиться разруливать локи". я пока не видел ни одного человека, которые бы от "разруливания" получил что-то, кроме головной боли. :-)

And you won't see or learn until you understand the meaning, apparently it's a long way to go before you have an epiphany. On the contrary, DTs would be happy to abolish locks, losers will be able to use them, while professionals who use locks will notice the abolishment of them by their balance

Shu >>:
локи - это дьявольское изобретение ДЦ, чтобы морочить головы неопытным чайникам-"трейдерам". на тот предмет, что можно "научиться разруливать локи". я пока не видел ни одного человека, которые бы от "разруливания" получил что-то, кроме головной боли. :-)

This is a misconception, because with a double lock followed by an overlap you can very quickly reverse a position in the opposite direction without exiting the market, and with one locking position you can overlap and close many positions for any instrument. If the developers will take this into account and the server automatically closes the locking positions according to the opposite overlap, it will be quite suitable, because MT4 closes the opposite ones on the side of the terminal. If we don't have such an option, but introduce a simple ban on opening opposite positions, we will get a complete mess... for quite a few trading strategies.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

I completely agree with you, if "there will be an elementary ban for opening opposite positions, then you will get a total bum... for many trading strategies", but it is up to the trader to decide whether or not to automatically close the locking positions on the counter overlap

storm писал(а) >>

I totally agree with you.

Let me explain to the experts who don't understand about loki... :) I do not mean the amateurish name of hedging - "lots" :) I mean locks ( hangs ) of the terminal, in moments of receiving data from the server...

At the same time, I ask Mr. Reshetov, explain to me, an old idiot, preferably point by point and with pictures ... HOW! ... With ANY amount of ... :)

"Loki" is the same shit as just closing a position... "Lock" by a double volume reverse order from the current order, with automatic partial closing of counter orders in the respective volumes... Can only improve the slippage situation. Extremely seldom needed shit. IMHO!!! :)

LProgrammer >> :

Let me explain, to the experts who don't understand about loki... :) I do not mean the amateurish name of hedging - "lots" :) I mean locks ( hangs ) of the terminal, in moments of receiving data from the server...

I would like to hear it from MT builders.

At the same time, I shall ask Mr. Reshetov, explain to me, an old idiot, preferably paragraph by paragraph and with pictures ... HOW! ... With ANY number of ... :)

Open two locking trades at the beginning of the year/month at the same time, and you can sag and 1000 or much more pips, paying only a swap for this pleasure

"Loki" is the same shit as just closing a position... "Lock" by a double volume reverse order from the current order, with automatic partial closing of counter orders in the respective volumes... Can only improve the slippage situation. Extremely rarely needed crap. IMHO!!! :)

Re-opening of double lot is only needed for a rollover, that's just one of the uses of lots, you may not have heard about the second more effective one

storm писал(а) >>

I would like to hear it from the creators of MT.

Open two locking trades at the beginning of the year/month at the same time, and you can sit out 1000 or many more pips, paying only a swap for this pleasure

Re-opening with a double lot is only necessary for a rollover, it is only one of the uses of lots, you probably have not heard about the second more effective one.

What do you want them to say to everyone at their level? That's all they will do. :) Isn't it your problem if you don't understand the text... :))

Beeline, how advanced everyone is... :) Well... :) And if I don't open one...

Yeah, I guess I haven't heard... But you probably know... :) Tell me if I don't know... - "HOW! ... with ANY number of ... "locks" can be implemented with minimal drawdown!!! :)"

Be condescending, to the poor and orphaned...

LProgrammer >> :

I hope you are on their level and then you have convinced me grey and cheesy that, there is another definition of locks, terminal hangs(:

storm писал(а) >>

I hope you're on their level, and then you've convinced me grey and cheesy that, there's another definition of locks, terminal hang-ups(:

Well... And that's it... I'm going to cry...