[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 691

The guys even have a website: http://dolboe.by/

It's a shame their project's gone bust, as I understand it...

David177:
Why are her big toes so ugly?)
I hadn't noticed that pretty girls had them at all.

And you shouldn't, you should look at them too.

P.S. That's right, that's right, girls! We're not just looking at your butts!

David177:
Why are her big toes so ugly?))

Are these prettier?

The Chinese used to have a pretty lady's foot "lotus-like" in shape and size - for which she was sewn into raw cowhide from childhood.

The tradition reigned in China for 1,000 years until it was banned by the Communists in the early 1950s. They started wrapping their feet from the age of 4 and up to 12, who knows when. They wrapped all the rich and in some areas also the poor. It hurt terribly for about 3 years, until the toes were completely wrapped (broken) under the foot. Then it stopped hurting and they could (almost all) walk normally. Some couldn't walk very far.

A girl without turned up feet could only count on being a maid, while with a very small foot, even from a very poor family, she could marry well. The local procuress did not ask if the girl was good, if she could cook, if she was good, if she was smart. She was asked what size her feet were.

They made their own shoes. Each had 30 pairs or more, even though she was poor.

They never showed their feet to anyone. They slept in special shoes that only her husband could see. Bare feet were never seen by anyone.

Brayed.

I can repeat my previous saying. :)