[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 532

I like the name of the programme 'speed sheet'.
You go in, start the programme, press the button...

===============

This is how we live...

drknn:

Blanket, Pillow, Bed-sheet. The last term is a killer - it's consonant with Bed-Shit - "bed shit" or "shit in bed" :))

You'd better tell the maid in a hotel to change the sheets instead of shitting in the bed :))))))))))))))))))

Speaking of shit, I couldn't resist. It's very relevant to the picture:

Richie:
You didn't appreciate my humour. Don't be sad, you can't today :) Everything will be all right.

"Free Mason" symbol is there.
;-)

Happy New Year!

drknn:

Yeah, the picture is not simple and for the brotherhood of the Free masons sect (led by the The Committee of 300, the Council of 33, the 12 great rulers and the thirteenth all-seeing eye (also called Abraxas (or Satan:)))) this carries its own special symbolism.... There is an instrument for every situation)) the instrument of a system to enslave the world)

leonid553:

===============

This is how we live...

Countryman?:))

Old lady Frau Ingebor Motz made $1 million on Fora

I don't know if it's right to think of it as humour. Certainly her motives make you smile, although the results are worthy of respect...

val77:

I understand. This set of instruments of torture :)

alsu:
Countryman? :))

No, I'm in Samara ....

======================

Mathemat:

Old lady Frau Ingebor Motz made $1 million on Fora

I don't know if it's right to think of it as humour. Certainly her motives make you smile, although the results are respectable...

what kind of results... The accountant husband lived, invested in shares. then he died, and in ten years the value of the shares became, well, very high. the grandmother just has 1 mio capital - if she sells all the shares.

And if she earns 5-10 thousand, he's selling off his shares :)