[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 5

Три маркет-мейкера и три инвестора поехали в путешествие поездом. Перед поездкой, инвесторы купили 3 билета, а маркет-мейкеры купили только один. Инвесторы были довольны, что глупые маркет-мейкеры заплатят штраф. Однако, когда контролер пошел проверять билеты, все три маркет-мейкера зашли в туалет. Контролер, заметив, что в туалете кто-то есть, постучал в дверь. В ответ он увидел протянутую из-за двери руку с одним билетом. Он проверил его и пошел дальше а маркет-мейкеры таким образом сэкономили 2/3 цены билета. На следующий день, инвесторы решили использовать ту же тактику — они купили только один билет. Маркет-мейкеры, вообще, не стали покупать ни одного билета! Когда инвесторы увидели контролера, они зашли в туалет, и когда они услышали стук, то протянули из-за двери один билет. Назад им билет не вернули. Маркет-мейкеры взяли его и пошли в другой туалет!

A set-up))

A stock analyst enters the lift, brokers stand inside and ask snidely:

- Are you going to tell me for sure now, up or down?

- My dream is to make $10,000 a month like my father.
- Your dad makes $10,000 a month?
- No, that's his dream too...

Two bankers meet. One says to the other:

"Remember I told you three months ago that the economy couldn't get any worse?

Well, back then, everything was just fine."

Jingo >> :

not a bad word))

The original was about the wise man and marriage.

"If you're lucky with your wife, you'll be happy, if not, you'll be a philosopher" ;)

Jingo >> :

>>))

And this one's in the original about hackers and ushers ;)

А этот в оригинале про хакеров и юзеров

I read about the admins and the users. One raspberry. There's just not enough original trader humour, so people reproduce related humour.

About the crisis. Central Bank Chairman Ignatyev calls the Prime Minister: "Vladimir Vladimirovich, we are in trouble! Someone has stolen the bottom of the dual-currency basket...".

About the crisis. The market has bottomed out... and started digging in.

- Citizen Raskolnikov?

- Yes.

- Roman Romanovich?

- Yes, what's the big deal?

- You've got a coupon, anlim for summer-autumn, sign for it...

Reason: