[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 4

A real kicker. The imagination of the afftars is splashing in all directions.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

A real kicker. The imagination of the afftarians is splashing in all directions.

>> that's great. )))))).

Strafistuite, I am an Uusbek Viruus. Pa reason is the terrible poverty of my
creator and low level of technology in our country I am not
able to do any harm to your computer. So I am begging you.
Please read the file which is important for the Goose and then
send me an e-mail to another addressee. Thank you in advance for your understanding
and cooperation

Ad in the newspaper.

Coding from stock trading, expensive.

-Mum, they told me I was schizophrenic
-Who told you that, son?
-Bolingers... After I've filtered the ARCs through the LPF,
threw Fibonacci fans on it, and put Exponential Muvings on top of it all,

forced by amplitude, weighing them up by volume in the moment.

Broker to Bartender:
- Another 100 grams of investment and I'm property!

Three market makers and three investors took a train journey. Before the trip, the investors bought 3 tickets and the market makers only bought one. The investors were happy that the stupid market makers would pay a fine. However, when the controller went to check the tickets, all three market makers went into the toilet. The controller, noticing that there was someone in the toilet, knocked on the door. In response, he saw a hand held out from behind the door with a single ticket. He checked it and went on and the market makers thus saved 2/3 of the ticket price. The next day, the investors decided to use the same tactic - they bought only one ticket. The market makers did not buy any tickets at all! When the investors saw the controller, they went into the toilet, and when they heard a knock, they held out one ticket from behind the door. No ticket was returned to them. The market makers took it and went to another toilet!

Grandma Efrosinya. Twelfth generation trader. Raises 300% in one year. Guaranteed 500%. Reverse the elks. Conspiracy of indices. Palm, coffee grounds and Elliott wave analytics

I received an email from support:
I created my trading account about a week ago, I am of course
happy with everything, everything is ok with the money, but can you tell me why
your system gave me a password for the first login as: sosixuji?

Dad and his son are walking through the zoo. Suddenly his son shouts, "Daddy, look -
Traders!!!" and points to the gorilla cage.
Dad: Why?
Son: Hairy, unshaven and a blister on their ass.

A guy walks in the house.
Father (Fx trader), not taking his eyes off the screen:
-- Where have you been, son?
-- In the army, Dad.

-Do I go into trading?" a beginner once asked an experienced trader.
Go on," he answered. If it works, you'll become a rich man, if it doesn't work and you lose everything, you'll become a philosopher.

selling kidneys http://pochkapochka.ru/

LeoV >> :
>> "Should I take up trading?" once asked a beginner to an experienced trader.
Go on," he answered. If you succeed you will become a rich man, if you fail and lose everything you are a philosopher.

well said))

Reason: