[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 228

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA Bummer :)))))))))))))

>

>

The negro's Murka - I was so excited :)))))))))

The ending was a killer - I didn't know "Murka" was supposed to end like that :))))

>

>

Awesome!!!

>

From the women's forum

- I got pretty drunk with my boyfriend, I came home, I'm still so normal)))) pretend to be normal))) somehow washed and went to bed, and here he was with his love, well, I think I will not lose, well, he puffs, I'm drunk, a hundred different thoughts in his head, and imagination developed well and how I cried during sex)))) in vocal, pitifully_)) well, my boyfriend was frightened, what's up says, and I : I felt so sorry for the penguins, they poor thing are running on Antarctica, and there is ice, they fall and can not get up, and kotuyutsya all the way to the sea on the ice)))) I sobbed until I fell asleep, covered in snot)))) I don't have sex when I'm drunk after that)))

Mischek:

From the women's forum.

- I got drunk quite a bit with my husband, I came home, I vreede still normal such)))) I pretend to be normal))) somehow washed and went to bed, and here he is with his love, well, I think I will not lose, well, he puffs, I then drunk, in his head a hundred different thoughts, and imagination developed well, and how cried during sex)))) yes in a voice, pitifully_)) well, my husband was frightened, what's wrong says, and I : I felt so sorry for the penguins, they poor thing are running on Antarctica, and there is ice, they fall and can not get up, and kotuyutsya all the way to the sea on the ice)))) I sobbed until I fell asleep, covered in snot)))) I don't have sex when I'm drunk after that)))

Took a long time to cry :)))))))

I've been drinking a lot.