[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 820

khorosh:

1. The opinion of citizens and the foreign public should not be confused with the interests of individual car manufacturers.

2. Yes, they are happy for the money of American tourists, but they do not like the tourists themselves, although they smile at them with a fake smile. There is a lot to dislike about the U.S. too. They are trying to establish their own order all over the world.

3. The statements of some ultra-right hawks of the West should not be connected with the opinion of ordinary citizens and the public. These statements were made for the sake of attracting votes from far-right voters and nothing more.

1. there is no individual opinion of citizens with regard to foreign policy, this is an illusion, what will be written and shown in the media, that will be the public's opinion of other countries. You can not even try to prove your point on this point, I have seen how in Czechoslovakia in 1990 very friendly before the Slovaks in few months started to look at military families, they broke windows in houses of Russian families and wrote slogans on fences of military units, and you have nothing to do.... It took only three months of round-the-clock broadcasting of the Prague Spring on all TV channels, and newly minted leaders were foaming at the mouth about a happy future...

2. I doubt that the "foreigners" ( https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Инородцы ) and foreigners are loved anywhere, but whatever

3. no matter what you call the leaders, left or right, or "in the middle", but it is the leaders of the state that shape public opinion and how successful they are (not in your vision, but in their goals) only history will show, although history has shown a lot already, plans for the destruction of the USSR have come true, and then we'll see

khorosh:
Does the location of the firing squad matter?
Place, yes. It does. Because the place calls the case.
Which together make up just the facts.

IgorM:

... I saw for myself how in the Czechoslovakia in 1990 ...

what garrison were you in, Igor?

jartmailru:
In general, it's good when people theorise like that. I like it. You made this thread ;-).
At least the person hasn't seen the consequences of the holidays in the same Finland )). Or the UK evening.
Give links if you have any facts so they can be evaluated, and innuendo is not a constructive approach.

moskitman: What garrison was you in, Igor?
Zvolen garrison, in Ružomberok

khorosh:
Give references if you have any facts so that they can be assessed, but innuendo is not a constructive approach.
Well, you know... I read quite a lot of articles every day and look at quite a lot of links.
It takes me half an hour to find a link - sorry, I have other things to do.

Specifically about the Katyn case, here is the link http://katyn.ru/

khorosh:
Russia's public image does not depend on how many times we, the Russians, repeat the words "enough lies"; it depends on the opinions and attitudes towards Russia and Russians of foreign citizens and their governments.
The question is, at what cost should we seek the authority of the West, and why do we need it so much? If the West needs 40-50 million Russians, the rest should kill themselves against the wall, just to make the West more comfortable!

IgorM:

1. there is no individual opinion of citizens regarding foreign policy, it is an illusion, what will be written and shown in the media will be the public opinion about other countries. You can not even try to prove your point on this point, I saw myself how in the Czechoslovakia in 1990 very friendly before the Slovaks in a few months started to look at families of soldiers as wolves, started to break windows in houses of Russian families and write slogans on the fences of military units, and no big deal.... It took only three months of round-the-clock broadcasting of the Prague Spring on all TV channels, and newly minted leaders were foaming at the mouth about a happy future...

2. I doubt that the "foreigners" ( https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Инородцы ) and foreigners are loved anywhere, but whatever

3. No matter what you call the leaders, left or right, or "in the middle", but it is the leaders of the state that shape public opinion, and only history will show how successful they are (not in your vision, but in their goals), although history has shown a lot already, plans for the destruction of the USSR have come true, and then we will see

1. Do you think we should love the occupiers? We did not like it either when Hitler's Germany occupied us.

Or do you think that the presence of our troops made the Czechs happy?

2. you don't have to love them, but a polite tourist will always be served politely and will have a favourable impression of them.

3. if the society is mature, it is difficult to deceive it. In a mature society, every person has his or her own opinion, which does not always coincide with the opinion of the government or with the opinion of the neighbour.

C-4:
The question is at what cost should we seek this credibility of the West, and why do we need it so much? If the West needs 40-50 million Russians, the rest should kill themselves against the wall, just to make the West more comfortable!

Stalin and Lenin also wanted to make a world revolution and establish world domination, but that does not mean that the East wanted it, meaning all the people. So why do you attribute the utterances of individual far-right politicians to the entire West?

Zhirinovsky says a lot of things too, so should we attribute his sometimes schizophrenic statements to all of Russia?

khorosh:

1. what do you think, that occupiers should be loved? We didn't like it when Hitler's Germany occupied us either.

Or do you think the presence of our troops made the Czechs happy?

You don't have to like it, but a polite tourist will always be treated politely and you will have a favourable impression of him or her.

3. if the society is mature, it is difficult to deceive it. In a mature society, every person has his or her own opinion, not always the same as that of the government or the neighbour.

1. You should have seen this "occupation"They didn't like Russian cars, red and black caviar was on sale in supermarkets, their compulsory soldiers almost 100% leave their units at weekends - they go home to their mothers for two days, it was considered very prestigious to have Russian friends in Slovak families - many of them were real friends in families, and very few people were against helping each other apply for tourist visas - they want to see Moscow, and ours "Bohemian crystal" .....

Why are you trying to explain yourself so thoroughly, your thoughts do not have any individuality, 99% of them have been formed by your speculations and information which you have read but not analyzed by yourself, although I could be wrong, if I am wrong then you are a simple "sucker for life" :)