Happy second trip.

"Steal, drink, go to jail..."

IgorM:
you betcha!!! ;)
so maybe you know Milan Kostka too?

sand:

With a second trip.

"Steal, drink, go to jail..."

They say the mods' bathhouse has a Vip service and a man comes out of there with a clean body and clean thoughts. Because they wash not only the body, but also the mind).

oooh, ulcers....

evillive:

This abbreviation could be used as the emblem for the new Russian car model.

moskitman: so maybe you know Milan Kostka too?
I don't remember, was he not from the USSR? I remember there were a couple of guys and girls who were children of foreign embassy employees. And I have problems with my classmates - I changed schools nine times during my studies.

IgorM:
I don't remember, was he not from the USSR? I remember there were a couple of guys and girls who were children of foreign embassy employees. And I have problems with my classmates: I changed schools nine times while I was at school, so how many of them can I remember?

Well, yes, there were mostly Bulgarians and Mongols, and he was the only Czech (or Slovak, I don't remember).

What was your year?

moskitman:

Well, yes, there were mostly Bulgarians and Mongols, and he was the only Czech (or Slovak, I don't remember).

What year was yours?

and there were Bulgarians! i remember, one was a tall, hot brunette ..... )))

Year of graduation? hmm, I have not finished school there - the conclusion began, finished school in 93, already in Crimea

ZS: if I'm not mistaken, there was a Slovakian - I think he also had a game console, such a non-Schenese "Well, wait!!!"

IgorM:

And there were the burners! I remember one of them, a tall, burly brunette ..... )))

Year of graduation? hmm, i did not graduate there - the conclusion began, i finished school in 93, already in Crimea

ZS: if I'm not mistaken, there was a Slovakian - I think he also had a game console, such a non-Schenese "Well, wait!!!"

Brothers, go to http://www.odnoklassniki.ru (not advertising)