[Archive c 17.03.2008] Humour [Archive to 28.04.2012] - page 813

sand: I must have missed the pool. Is there a link?

It only survives in the search cache, the topic itself no longer exists.

Here's more from the google cache:

Mathemat:

It's only saved in the search cache, the topic itself is no longer there.

That's a bummer. I wouldn't delete that.

Dimochka, do you still need to dig the pool? You, my dear, give me the address, I'll even come with my shovel.

sand:

I must have missed the pool. Is there a link?

Whose pool? A professional trader's pool for receiving the right girls after professional trading?

:-) If 'granddad' is a code nickname for a cousin, it reeks of gangbanging and molestation of minors... :-)

Mathemat:

It only survives in the search cache, the topic itself no longer exists.

Here's more from the google cache:

I'm sorry.

Ehhh, have long suspected that no information is lost in the universe. Google clearly proves it.

Roman., sand

What have you been smoking? Hookah with halothane?
See Paukas. He's a professional, he'll help you, for a fee.

Paukas, where the hell are you, take care of the patsies!!!

DmitriyN:

He's just trying to do a little exercise, I guess. You're too clever for schoolboys. :-) You get an A+.

Mathemat:
Ehhh, have long suspected that no information is lost in the universe. Google clearly proves it.

I used to use mail.ru agent for a while. Then I deleted all my message history. A few months later I went to mail.ru and saw that I was offered to access my agent's archive. I went there and there it was, the whole thing. My eye almost fell out. I'm not talking about the text message archives on the websites of cellular companies.

DmitriyN:

Why, the "grandpa" thing is a real topic.

sand:

I used to use mail.ru agent for a while. Then I deleted all my message history. A few months later I went to the mail.ru website and looked at the agent archive. I went in and there it was, the whole thing. My eye almost fell out. I'm not talking about the text message archives on the websites of cellular companies.