Anti-MQL5 wishes - page 7

notused:
You don't have to do anything with the language. Leave just one team:

Заработай_мильйон_до_утра_нах()
Or just without any tricks a button "Increase the deposit 10 times"

No... there should be at least three buttons - "buy scooter", "sell scooter", "pay taxes"... :)

Once again, about the word and the deed.
What bothers me personally about MQL-4, i.e. what is insurmountable and unbeatable?
This is a fundamental disadvantage: The lack of structures and underdeveloped IndexBuffer.
Let me explain:
-Lack of structures prevents creation of large program complexes.
-Calculated IndexBuffer only for one-dimensional array and no more than 8. Why!?
Two goats here: you can't keep up with 0 bar in complex calculations)))
HOWEVER
Do NOT entice us with C's eroticism with classes !!!
- Give simple bread => structures and multidimensional IndexBuffer !!!

Yes, I laughed heartily. How can you shout "give structures" and fight against classes at the same time? If there are classes, the structures will be automatic. Isn't it obvious? Or is someone fighting against classes without having any idea about them? It doesn't seem nice.

Korey:
Once again about the word and the cause.
What bothers me personally about MQL4, i.e. what's irresistible and what can't be avoided?
It's a fundamental disadvantage: the lack of structures and underdeveloped IndexBuffer.
Let me explain:
-Lack of structures prevents creation of large program complexes.
-Calculated IndexBuffer only for one-dimensional array and no more than 8. Why!?
Two goats here: you can't keep up with 0 bar in complex calculations)))
HOWEVER
Do NOT entice us with C's eroticism with classes !!!
- Give simple bread => structures and multidimensional IndexBuffer !!!

I couldn't help but smile. Imagine a person standing in a queue in a canteen. In front of him there is a lot of delicious things, everything is there, and, for example, there are eggs, which this person doesn't like. People in line are discussing the dishes in a half-voiced voice. Suddenly this person, upon seeing an egg, starts shouting at the top of his voice - "I don't like eggs, don't you dare offer it to me, I just hate it!!!" What's the problem? You just don't have to look at it, you don't have to order an egg and that person won't get it. But you don't have to forget about the others in line, they might love it.

No, the example about the eggs was bad, not interesting, it was better to talk about beer :o).

to grasn

in fact - I don't want Perlovka cake, and I don't want Perlovka cake either)))

Here, I received an email from one of the sponsors of the championships: "...we are members of the world trading floors such as London Stock Exchange, Euronext . LIFFE" . Naturally, they have MTs.

grasn:

Suddenly this person sees an egg and starts shouting at the top of his voice - "I don't like eggs, don't you dare offer them to me, I just hate them!!!"

Yeah.
- Do you have any meat pies?
- I do.
- With pork?
- Yes, I do.
- I hate pork pies!
Korey: - Give me plain bread => ... multidimensional IndexBuffer!!!
The question has been posed before on a parallel forum. Didn't find it posed before my own (https://www.metatrader4.com/ru/forum/5939/, there in the paragraph below the picture there is only a statement that two-dimensional buffers in MT4 are not likely to be implemented).

P.S. Found: https://www.metatrader4.com/ru/forum/4738/ . By the way, there is also a link in the branch from Begun, where you can see what the company's plans were for drawing buffers (e.g., DRAW_BARS in Slawa's reply).

I understand that in this thread we are discussing who tested strategies on what?

And you couldn't use Fox under DOS? I am attaching the source code.

Sorry. The extension has been changed.
Files:
stocks.mq4  7 kb

capr:

I understand that in this thread we are discussing who tested strategies on what?

And you couldn't use Fox under DOS? I am attaching the source code.

What do we need Fox,
Now we will blow dust off Clipper-5 and make the whole Hail the Creator (NunTacket) happy.

P.S. By the way, and here insidious have provided for where people can break through - in MQL-4 there is no operator of four letters,
goto !!!, it means intolerance in MT of many programs.