Anti-MQL5 wishes - page 5

Prival:
Registr:
I don't need a scooter, I'm fine with everything. :) And what is the "power" of your MathCad, if it's not a secret? And with machine codes I can turn your computer into a useless iron, and what can you do with VBA...? :)
I can program in MathCad in 1 hour what you can't do in a month with VBA :)

Have you checked it yourself? :)

Erased to avoid any excesses. The argument with the scooter just seemed a little absurd.

Registr:
Prival:
Registr:
I don't need a scooter, everything suits me fine. :) And what is the "power" of your MathCad, if it's not a secret? And with machine codes I can turn your computer into a useless hardware, and what can you do with VBA? :)
I can program in MathCade in an hour what you can't do in a month with VBA :-)

Guys, the question is not about which language is cooler :-) but about the applicability and justifiability of a particular language in a particular situation.

There are many criteria: disseminability, independence from randomization, maintenance effort, responsiveness of corrections, bottom-up compatibility, development environment, and a host of other reasons that influence the choice of an implementation tool. There is no single solution to cover all the problems adequately; there is a "specialized" tool for every case. You may open clocks with a hammer too :-) I know more than one programming language myself and I try to estimate adequately the capabilities of each when choosing what to implement.

Cronex:
Registr:
Prival:
Registr:
I don't need a scooter, I'm fine with everything... :) and what is the "power" of your MathCad, if it's not a secret? and with machine codes i can turn your computer into a useless iron, and what can you do with VBA...? :)
I can program in MathCade in 1 hour what you can't do in a month with VBA :-)

Did you check it yourself? :)

Guys, the question is not about which language is cooler :-) but about the applicability and justifiability of a specific language in a specific situation.

There are many criteria: disseminability, independence from mainstream, labor costs for support, promptness of corrections, bottom-up compatibility, development environment and a heap of other reasons, which influence the choice of an implementation tool. There is no single solution to cover all the problems adequately; there is a "specialized" tool for every case. You may open clocks with a hammer too :-) I myself know more than one programming language and try to estimate adequately the capabilities of each when choosing what to implement.

Speaking of VBA. It could very well happen like with spreadsheets from the anti DOS days,
where are they now, and what was their name))) now Exell alone.
Now, what if the grown up uncles at microsoft turn their attention to e-commerce.
Judging by the onslaught of forex advertising, it will be like a Microsoft trade type office on every computer,
and programming in it in VBA.
So, if this MQL-4 zdrt was even a little bit like VBA....

Registr:
Prival:
Registr:
I don't need a scooter, I'm fine. :) And what is the 'power' of your MathCad, if it's not a secret? And with machine codes I can turn your computer into a useless hardware, and what can you do with VBA...? :)

You want to measure ... Go ahead :-) I am attaching the file. Programming will be a blessing to you, one of the options for implementing this formula and the head of the Bauman Moscow State Technical University defended his doctorate and it can be applied to forex, if something is not clear read this book, there all in detail painted :-))) Bolshakov I.A. Statistical Problems of Extraction of Signal Flow from Noise. -M: Soviet Radio, 1969.

Less detailed here, but it is only tip of iceberg 'Theory of random flows and FOREX'.

By the way, to Mathemat you asked about this formula here 'FOREX H-volatility'.

Z.U. But I don't think you have enough strength to even understand what's written there. Good luck.

Files:
11.zip  13 kb

Prival:
Registr:
Prival:
Registr:
I don't need a scooter, I'm fine. :) And what is the "power" of your MathCad, if it's not a secret? And with machine codes I can turn your computer into a useless hardware, and what can you do with VBA? :)

Z.U. But I don't think you have the strength to even understand what it says. Good luck.

No... why... we studied integrals... as I remember now... :) Just tell me how to open a position in your MathCade... :D) Or I'll bury you in chemistry formulas... :)

I can open a position in any way and not only with MT4 (because I'm working on the real account not only with those who use MT4), but the logic (the rule of decision-making on market entry) I will not program in MT4 and do not want to. I'm not going to use it, and I don't want to. Therefore I've written my first post in this thread in this style. The purpose is to help the developers, to show what they've got wrong, what they're missing.

Binding between Matkad and MT4 is made by linker, the code length is 60 lines, that's all I need.

>>"the simpler the programming language, the less features it has", "MathCad" and "VBA" are the best languages, etc.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The simplest is assembler, everything else is derivative. It is the atoms of programming and the entire universe is made up of it. And the possibilities are endless. (You just have to know how to use it).

Registr:
and with machine code I can turn your computer into a useless piece of hardware... :)
+1

kombat:

1. A total of 33, including some of the cited and the usual ones. ( some of them here )

Any, the most bumptious, CFD broker on a platform other than MT offers hundreds of companies, sometimes thousands.

kombat:

2. Minilot 1.0, step 1 lot, why is it right 1 share??? in a lot 1 or 100, depends on the instrument...

CFDs are share-based, buying one CFD is equivalent to buying one share. Lots are only present in MT as a vestige of forex.

kombat:

3. I checked it with Online BROCKER, it was almost a pip.
4. Spread and commission, it is 0.09% for all the instruments
5. There is no requotes as a class, as execution is on the market.

This is good, at least it is close to world standards.

And I didn't ask about direct access and bid stack, because it would be a blow below the belt.

In short, things are bad enough with MT CFDs. On the other hand, I have no doubt that meta-quotes could bring MT up to world standards, but apparently there is no demand from their clients.
Reason: