Anti-MQL5 wishes - page 12

Mathemat писал (а) >>

zero, don't worry about it: compatibility will remain, i.e. MT5 will execute what was written in MQL4.

а... ok then...

but if not (there's such an angry red smiley sharpening his teeth and wanting to kill everyone)...

sabluk писал (а) >>

At the moment I am able to implement not childish algorithms for EAs, as well as coloured segments of indices (although sometimes 8 buffers is not enough, but it's the little things in life)

Yes, yes, yes!!!....... For colored segments of indices, of course, you need to fuck up the platform, make everyone learn the language again, and for another two months sit and chew on this coding... otherwise there's no way. I demand to urgently add colours to the platform: gold with a beige tint, khaki light with a bit of mother of pearl and of course ultramearin, but only to have a slightly pink tint. Otherwise I won't be able to trade...

zero писал (а) >>

Yes, yes, yes!!! ....... for the sake of colourful segments of turkeys, of course you have to gut the platform, make everyone learn the language all over again, and sit and chew on that coding for another two months... otherwise there's no way. I demand to urgently add colours to the platform: gold with a beige tint, khaki light with a bit of mother of pearl and of course ultramearin, but only to have a slightly pink tint. Otherwise I can't trade...

You know what you're saying? What do you mean learn a new language? C++ is still C++

You're a hard trader? You got money? Pay the TOR to the programmer

am I a novice trader or a loser? you'll have to use your brain

I'm a beginner but I think it's better to learn how to code because ideas may come up every day

#property indicator_color1 C'242,233,116' //gold with beige tint...

sabluk писал (а) >>

Do you understand what you're saying? What do you mean, learn the language again? C++ is still C++

you're a hardcore trader? got money? pay the T.O. to the programmer

a novice trader or a loser? you'll have to use your brain

I consider myself a beginner, but I think it's better to code by yourself every day because ideas may appear every day.

#property indicator_color1 C'242,233,116' //gold with beige tint...

wow so many questions %-/

cod, am I interrupting you or what... there are a lot of coders like that around here... =)