Anti-MQL5 wishes - page 11

Have you used this TradeStation?
It's like learning to drive for half a year. And now compare it with MT-4)))

I think I've already been told everything for me. And don't listen to some anti-MQL screamers in any way!

Even what's in MQL now makes it head and shoulders above all other products.

It's thinking people who want a tool, not a 'program with a buy and sell button' that attracts this product.

And it's thanks to MQL you have a variety of indicators, and not a couple of MA...

It's thanks to MQL we have the opportunity to automate all or part of the trade, and not just stare at the monitor 24 hours a day ...

Oh yes, I got distracted...

I don't care if there will be classes or not (although I'm a professional programmer),

But in MQL-5 there must be a Debugger with the ability to trace program code!!!

Not only will it reduce development and debugging time, but it will also give me a chance to understand already existing indicators/applications in MQL!

Many companies, including DCs, sell only Ex4 files and do not give any source code.
Therefore, they will only accept the built-in debugger if people already have their own debuggers.

FZfin:

I think I've already been told everything for me. And don't listen to some anti-MQL screamers in any way!

Even what's in MQL now makes it head and shoulders above all other products.

It's thinking people who want a tool, not a 'program with a buy and sell button' that attracts this product.

And it's thanks to MQL you have a variety of indicators, and not a couple of MA...

It's thanks to MQL we have the opportunity to automate all or part of the trade, and not just stare at the monitor 24 hours a day ...

Oh yes, I got distracted...

I don't care if there will be classes here or not (although I'm a professional programmer),

But in MQL-5 there must be a Debugger with the ability to trace program code!!!

Not only will this reduce development and debugging time, but it will also give you a chance to make sense of already existing indicators/applications in MQL!

Nice wishes. Especially great how gracefully you've hung labels on those you think are bad, and then repeated everything they've said before you.

For my part, so to speak, I note that those who are attracted to the software product are perverts, because normal men should be attracted to women.

And please do not confuse trading with gambling.

Truth is born in an argument.

Unfortunately, a caesarean section is required...

timbo писал (а) >>

Beautiful wishes. Especially nice is the way you have elegantly labelled those who you think are bad, and then repeated everything they have said before you.

For my part, so to speak alaverdy, I note that those who are attracted to a software product are perverts, as normal men should be attracted to women.

And please do not confuse trading with gambling.

+1. I agree, and I would add. that the current state of MT-4 is good enough for the main task.

Why do we need the MQL-5?

I've hardly mastered MQL4 so I'm not going to act like everyone else and tell you straight, I'm almost dead, and probably 90% of those who just look through this forum but don't post anything think the same way I do... If the language changes, if the platform moves too far from what it is now, people will just move to analogues that other companies will quickly write to suit their needs, so I'm not too worried... Let the fucked up progressives stay with classes and stuff then... Normal people will just leave the platform.

zero, don't worry about it: the compatibility will remain, i.e. MT5 will execute what was written in MQL4.

Mathemat писал (а) >>

zero, don't worry about it: the compatibility will remain, i.e. MT5 will execute MQL4.

The compatibility will remain, but...

It is a general trend - MQs and MTs are moving away from traders towards programmers. Complicating the language instead of simplifying it is only one sign of this trend. Another is the attitude towards the championship. The first championship was for everyone, and the third has turned out to be exclusively for programmers.

Haven't read this whole thread just the first post...

TOPICSTARTER is wrong.

i mastered mcl4 in a month~1.5 more or less and feeling like a magician

i have never had any programming experience before except for office macros

at the moment i have managed to implement not childish algorithms for the EA, as well as multi-colored segments of the indices (though sometimes 8 buffers is not enough, but it's the little things in life)

I have never had any programming experience before, not counting office macros.

Reason: