Anti-MQL5 wishes - page 9

Andy_Kon:
Korey:

P.S.yes, by the way, and here the insidious have provided for where people can break through - there is no four-letter operator in MQL-4,
goto !!!, which means that many programs are intolerant in MT.

It means MQL is not BASIC and the right programmers don't use GOTO.

The right programmers prefer to HAVE goto so they don't use it))
But how can you not use goto if you don't have it!?

So you can't not use goto in MQL and that's not right.

timbo:
I wrote a letter to my main dealer, they have a great service, their terminal sucks. They say, why do you bother, you don't have this, that and that, while there is the best product on the market - MT, buy yourself an MQ and let them customise their server to your needs. No way, they say, we work, our terminal will be good, in time...
I.e., cool companies write their own MQs, I do not know why they do it. So you have to choose either a good terminal or a good DC, but you can't do it together. Forgive me, methinks, but I'm still bringing my dollars to a good brokerage company, i.e. you get nothing from them - neither directly, nor indirectly. There is no happiness in life.
Company policy is not always determined on a creative wave. Maybe, some son-in-law of the company's president is sitting in the department responsible for technical support and is creating an imitation of wild activity. In this case, even if you offer them a super terminal, even MT-6, the answer will be the same "yes, we will make it even better", because you need to justify their presence and the great need for the company.

FION:
A company's policy is not always determined on a creative wave. Maybe some son-in-law of the president of the company sits in the department responsible for technical support and creates an imitation of the tumultuous activity. In this case, even if you offer them a super terminal or MT-6, the answer will be the same: "We will soon make it even cooler", because you have to justify your presence and the enormous need for the company.
This may also be the case, but I think there is something else. I am talking about big companies/banks. Perhaps there is a lack of confidence in a BSSR company. I've seen big banks reselling eTrade service to their clients. That is, the account and everything is with this bank, but the terminal and all the trading attachments are from eTrade. The last time I looked at it about two years ago, it was quite glitchy and slow. But at the same time, eTrade is a household name and is listed on the stock exchange, i.e. its size is incomparable to MQ.

I hope you don't want MQ to become more expensive and bigger and MT to become an eTrade platform, glitchy and slow :)

bstone:
I hope you don't want the MQ to get more expensive and bigger...
I sincerely wish metaquotes would get more expensive and bigger and be listed on the world's leading stock exchanges.
And the glitchiness and slowness of the product does not correlate with the size of the developer's company, I hope that metaquotes is not in danger of that (slowness).

Korey:

The right programmers prefer to HAVE goto so they don't have to use it.)
But how can you not use goto if you don't have it!?

So in MQL you can't not use goto and that's wrong.
:-)) :-))

Korey:
Andy_Kon:
Korey:

P.S.yes, by the way, and here the insidious have provided for where people can break through - there is no four-letter operator in MQL-4,

The right programmers prefer to HAVE goto in order not to use it))
But how can you not use goto if you don't!?

Once again: MQL is not BASIC.
In a proper programming language (not raised under Uncle Bill's MS wing) - there is no GOTO (e.g. C language and all its children).

P.S.
In proper Russian language - "programmers" are written with two letters M (from the word program).

Andy_Kon:
Korey:
Andy_Kon:
Korey:

P.S., by the way, here, too, insidious have provided for where people can get through - MQL-4 doesn't have a four-letter operator,

But how come you don't use goto if you don't have it!

So in MQL you can't not use goto and that's not right.

In a proper programming language (not raised under Uncle Bill's MS wing) - there is no GOTO (e.g. C language and all its children).

P.S.
In proper Russian language - "programmers" are written with two letters M (from the word program).

MMM That's a good point about two "M's",
But how is it C without goto and under "MS wing of Uncle Bill" (one L)?
GOTO really never existed in C, haven't seen it.
C had goto, and c+ goto, and c++ goto, but C.net didn't? And what creepy Uncle Bill invented C?

P.S. In proper Russian technical language abbreviations are written in full, for example MQL-4, MQL-X

Korey:
Andy_Kon:
Korey:
Andy_Kon:
Korey:

P.S., by the way, here, too, insidious have provided for where people can get through - MQL-4 doesn't have a four-letter operator,

So in MQL you can't not use goto and that's not right.

P.S.

MMM That's a good point about two "M's",
But how is C without goto and under the wing of Uncle Beale's MS (one L)?
GOTO really never existed in C, haven't seen it.
C had goto, and c+ goto, and c++ goto, but C.net didn't? And what creepy Uncle Bill invented C?

P.S. In proper Russian technical language abbreviations are written in full, for example MQL-4, MQL-X

P.P.S. YOU HAVE A POOR COMPUTER SCIENTIST IN SCHOOL,
Really GOTO is associated with FORTRAN language, because GOTO first appeared and was implemented in FORTRAN (-sto be sure).
Don't be ridiculous with your attitude towards Basic Basic, or Basic na Vas will be offended.

Andy_Kon:
Korey:
Andy_Kon:
Korey:

P.S.

I would say it was Bill who grew up under the wing of C. :)