Wishes for MQL5 - page 69

It would be a good idea to display the trading time, and since Russian brokerage companies work on average European time, it should be displayed. The time of the day is the same as the time of the day of the month of the week.

marker >> :
What is this debugger? Sorry for the silly question.

There is nothing silly about the question.

It's a debugger.

It allows you to step-by-step code execution with viewing the state of variables - a great way to catch software errors.

We have to use alerts, comments and printers for now.

I hope, nobody will be able to give the date of release of mql5.

Maybe even a tentative date?

RomarioZ >> :
If we try to put indicators to show the time of market, then we will have to put indicators to show the time of market. I have to put indicators and different programs additionally.

It is unlikely that the brokerage companies will try to use the MT5. The reason for that is the fact that the market will be showing the market depth and not the drawn and filtered quotes.

The time is kosher when it coincides with the time zone of the trading site.

It would be nice to add parenthesis highlighting to the syntax, because in large environments it takes 30 minutes to find where you lost a parenthesis and add a fixed-point format (decimal, curency), so you don't have to normalise the double every time

marker >> :
What is a debugger? Sorry for the stupid question.

in short

debugging tool

Renat >> :

Renat, please tell me if MT5 64bit release is planned for 2009.

YuraZ >> :

Renat, please tell me if MT5 64bit release is planned for 2009.

And multi-core support?

Zhunko >> :

>> And multi-core support?

They said there would be...

Sorry for asking, but what is a glass?

kernelmd >> :
Sorry for the question, what is the market?

A market glass is a concept from the stock exchange.

When the market overview (quotes) is displayed as a market glass, with BAY prices on the left and SELL prices on the right...

And in the centre is the quote...

You see where the market is going...

>> Anyway... https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BD_%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%BE_%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B0%D0%BB%D0%B0