Wishes for MQL5 - page 74

Reshetov писал(а) >>

As a solution, it is possible to install a separate terminal for each symbol (it is possible that the problem can also be solved by multiterminal, but I have not tried it, because it was necessary to track many charts for semi-manual trading). At the same time all the beeps on all charts are engaged, which cannot be achieved by switching profiles. And there is much less confusion.

I know from talking to my broker that only one terminal of the same broker is allowed to run on one computer (IP). Therefore it is not a solution (and it is too complicated - many installations with many processes on the computer. And if terminals of several brokers are running...).

I don't think that the developer has any technical problems with this - all the information is available, you just need to add a little, which greatly increases the efficiency of the program. In the extreme case one of the sub-windows may be made passive, intended only for demonstration of price on selected timeframe (without custom indicators etc.).

stringo >> :

What does MQL5 have to do with it? Of the 8 messages on this page, only one relates to wishes for MQL5. On the previous page out of 10 only 2, on the previous page out of 10 only one.

Let's not confuse MT5 client terminal with MQL5 programming language.

I believe I have something to say.

There are some reasons to believe that getting indicator buffer values (especially custom ones) in Expert Advisors is out of hand.

First of all, not every custom indicator can be obtained in an Expert Advisor, especially if it is smoothed by a JJ function.

Secondly, it's especially urgent for neural networks that have to process large data arrays - why should I call this indicator to get each indicator buffer value? Can't we just pass the whole buffer by reference once and be done with it?

TheXpert писал(а) >>

2. I want multiple inheritance

What's that for? Microsoft rejected it in favour of interfaces when implementing .Net.

Or do you want to go back to the situation again:

class CRoot {
}

class CChildA : public CRoot
{
void MyMethod();
}

class CChildB : public CRoot
{
void MyMethod();
}

и затем при потребности вызова MyMethod() писать:
CChildA:: MyMethod();
или CChildB:: MyMethod();

And get tangled up in such genealogical puzzles up the hierarchy. Why this hassle again?

Remember that MQL is first of all a trading platform, not a testing ground for application programming ;)) Otherwise we may come to remote debuggers, MQL source foundation server and MQL web services ;-))

chv >> :

Otherwise, you may end up with remote debuggers, MQL source foundation server and MQL web services ;-))

Speaking of birds...

When will mql web services arrive ? :)

chief2000 >> :

I know from talking to my broker that only one terminal of the same broker is allowed to run on one computer (IP).

Apparently, the broker is so kitchen-sinky that they don't even have enough for a qualified tech-support person's salary...

chv >> :

What's that for? Microsoft has abandoned it in its implementation of .Net in favour of interfaces.

If used incorrectly, things may not work properly.

And there is virtual inheritance specifically for the above situation.

Maybe for some people it's a hassle - for me it's a convenience.

Judging by Tetris example, classes, fields and methods with access specifiers (public, private) and virtual methods (with virtual keyword) appeared in MQL5. It's already a feast for C++ lovers ;)

I didn't notice the multiple inheritance in the example, it's still not a trivial thing, and it's not necessarily necessary in a trading platform - the majority of forum visitors are not able to master simple procedural language of MQL4, I wonder what they would say about MQL5 and its innovations... Like in the joke about Lieutenant Rzhevsky: "Mother, mother, mother..." - that's the familiar echo... ;))

With the new MT it would be good to be able to write scripts to process the results of the tester, and display them on the chart, in the tester itself.

One more wish for the new MT, that the Indicator can be built not only by price but also by another indicator as in RUMUS