Wishes for MQL5 - page 64

jartmailru >> :

What is sensible is of course satisfied as a need !

and sometimes a simple user comes up with very sensible ideas which are just in the pipeline.

>> we haven't seen each other.

but i've met "cashiers" - with ideas so crazy, it's better not to talk about them

and satisfy every irrational thought life will not suffice

i was just describing such a case

---

Guys, can you tell me where to get the balance line? Isn't that the moving average?

I would also like a combined indicator for stohastik, gator and macd. If I attach the ordinary ones to each other, then the gator gets stuck on the Mashka. I cannot see the floor of a Mashka. ) I do not need them separately, only in one strip.

One more thing. Are there any more beautiful indicators than in standard mt4? They look like they are from 2009 and look so visually rubbish. ))

YuraZ >> :

Yuri, I'm not afraid for you anymore. It, as it turned out, only sounded scary.

But what criteria allow you to establish the "deliriousness" of an idea.

- A "Lazy to do"

- B "Too lazy to poll users" (no possibility)

- >> "Smile fondly".

And how is the rejection phrased?

- D "It won't - because it's stupid nonsense" (and say nothing) or

- E "We will definitely investigate this" (and do nothing) or

- F "It won't - because reason A, reason B".

In honor of Christmas.

(for an additional list of reasons for wishes, see here: http://www.calend.ru/holidays/prof/ )

I wish to the developers that, in addition to the previous post regarding the cultural tree update

an uncompiled indicator will compile automatically when trying to apply it to a chart.

And here it is interesting - if I were the developer, I would think something like

"We have a compiler in the editor - so if you don't open the editor

If you don't open the editor, nothing can happen", i.e. the idea is nonsense! ;-) I.e. the AC / D strategy.

By the way, when redrawing the tree there are some messages like

BEGIN_UPDATE / END_UPDATE - you must use them.

jartmailru >> :

Yuri, I'm not afraid for you anymore. It, as it turned out, only sounded scary.

But what criteria allow you to establish the "deliriousness" of an idea.

- A "Lazy to do"

- B "Too lazy to poll users" (no possibility)

- C "Smile fondly" .

And how is the rejection phrased?

- D "It won't - because it's stupid nonsense" (and say nothing) or

- E "We will definitely investigate this" (and do nothing) or

- F "It won't - because reason A, reason B".

In honor of Christmas.

(for an additional list of reasons for wishes, see here: http://www.calend.ru/holidays/prof/ )

I wish to the developers that, in addition to the previous post regarding the cultural tree update

an uncompiled indicator will compile automatically when trying to apply it to a chart.

And here it is interesting - if I were the developer, I would think something like

"We have a compiler in the editor - so if you don't open the editor

If you don't open the editor, nothing can happen", i.e. the idea is nonsense! ;-) I.e. the AC / D strategy.

By the way, when redrawing the tree there are some messages like

BEGIN_UPDATE / END_UPDATE - these must definitely be used.

sometimes depends on the status of the ideologue :-)

There was a time in my life when I refused to implement the "nonsense"

by refusing the management of the firm where he worked

for which he was deprived of his bonus!

By the way, they later admitted they were wrong.

but the bonus really wasn't refunded.

At least I didn't get involved in a development that clearly would have failed.

---

The criterion of "nonsense" isn't always easy to evaluate.

the wording of the refusal can be very different - up to direct text - that it is unreasonable - but by proving that it is unreasonable

closer to option F.

but option F is more likely when the explanations go to the management !

I don't have to report to the "cashier".

but if - the innovator will write a report - then another thing - there will be an answer

---

I'm not taking the position that I'm lazy! :-) -

by the way, there may be many criteria

for example one of them is the time to develop or revise

---

for example if I'm writing a one-off program, which it is.

and the time it takes to create it is commensurate with the manual override - I will refuse with reason!

if the management is not stupid - then they will occupy me with something more productive

than creation of one-time program - which I will write as much time as it will take the executor to do it manually ONE time.

---

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Yes, speaking of the studio, there is such a thing as VisualAssist. Can't be in the studio without it anymore.

Have you triedJetBrains ReSharper in VS 2005 / 2008? It helps a lot too.

Right. I see. Nobody wants my questions here. Let's put it this way, where can I ask about indicators?

What about the release date? ATC2008 is over, they promised a 5th version after the championship! ;)

If only MT5 had multi-core support...

XenoX писал(а) >>
>> okay. >> I see. Nobody needs my questions here. Let's see, where can I ask about indicators?

A separate topic could be created ;-)

What is needed is a debugger. And as a consequence, some kind of test case environment, as step-by-step debugging in a working market is a rather dubious task.

Most of the suggestions I've seen here are just child's play. MQL4 is self sufficient. Many thanks to the creators.