Wishes for MQL5 - page 75

Gentlemen, I don't want to disappoint anyone, but it is unlikely that new functions will be added during the beta-testing stage - the existing functionality is being tested and bugs are being fixed. Judging by previous postings, Metaquotes has already reached this stage.

Therefore, all the wishes have been expressed actually by MQL6 ;))

In general, it would be nice to hear from a spokesperson (on the thread) from time to time about

What they are going to add. And does it make sense to look at this forum thread or is it just a waste of time...?

give us feedback, give us more feedback !!!

awo >> :
give us feedback, give us more feedback !!!

Negative or positive?

Zhunko >> :

>> Negative or positive?

Feedback has no polarity. Any one is positive.

Isn't the tetris example and the comments on it in codebase feedback?

stringo >> :

Isn't the example of tetris and the comments on it in codebase feedback?

No. It's easier to write and post tetris and not just tell people: "this, this and this will happen, but don't expect this and this".

i'm not familiar with c++, i'll probably have to study it to understand how mql will be similar to cpp and what will be the new functionality ??? or not yet?

Straightforward question do i need to learn cpp now to work on mql in future ?

xoxol писал(а) >>
I would also like the new MT to be able to build an indicator not only by price but by another indicator, like in RUMUS

As far as indicators are concerned, it is desirable to be able to:

1. Programmatically receive data from any indicators working in the window - both custom and technical.

2. Programmatically load/unload them from the window.

--

There is another blue dream... to run in MT4 a program which is not attached to the window. The "every Expert Advisor by window" technology adopted in MT4 cannot be considered as fully justified. This is easy to understand using the example of multicurrency Expert Advisors (it sits in one window, while it manages several windows). It would be good to extend the technology in MT5. This program should not sit in the window, but in the terminal, it should monitor all the windows and have controls in the form of buttons on the menu bar. By pressing these buttons you can upload indicators, load strategies, set parameters and so on into the window you need. Such a program can contain commonly used functions called by local Expert Advisors and dialog with all of the participants uploaded (for example, the script can say to the Euro script: "Do not go there with your questionable order, see - the Expert Advisor opens at 92% probability for the Pound").

This approach will allow to create a working library of functions at the first phase and standards later.

awo >> :

The feedback has no polarity. Any one is positive.

1. Positive parallel OS.

2. Positive sequential OS.

3. Negative parallel operation.

4. negative series feedback.

TheXpert >> :

Stopudoff forgot something....

Address arithmetic