Wishes for MQL5 - page 73

Please make the GMT GMT retrieval by normal language means, without any hacks using kernel32.dll.

And winter/summer offset as well.

For... The whole world lives by local time. And only forex lives by GMT.

awo >> :

there is one unpleasant feature of the terminal:
When you save the template, the name you enter is converted to lower case! To fit the template name with the EA name, for example, "exp_Based_MACD", we need to manually rename it after saving or use all names in lower case - "exp_based_macd", which prevents from observing familiar to the eye abbreviations of indicators like RSI.

There is no need to rename the templates, the terminal will "find" them anyway (associate them with the EA).

But for perception, of course, it would be more convenient to save the case.

komposter >> :

No need to rename templates, the terminal will "find" them anyway (associate them with the EA).

Of course, it would be more convenient to keep case.

!!! I tried not to rename - it does find them !!!, but a year ago, when I started working with MT, there was no such thing.

I remember that I saw in an article that if I put a template with the name of the Expert Advisor in the template folder, the Expert Advisor will find it when testing.

I tried it, of course. Nothing came out, until I realized that I had to give full naming conformation, including in case.

>> thank you, that's what I've been doing so far :)

awo >> :

tried not renaming - it does find it !!!, but a year ago, when I started with MT, there was no such thing.

Khm.... Most likely the pens were crooked a year ago =) No offence )

Sometimes, you need to underline something. Maybe add a pencil button

Very often we all need to follow price movements simultaneously

on two or more timeframes for each of the available currency pairs. If I have, say, 10 tabs open

for the pairs you are interested in, you need to jump from 1H to 15M and so on.

- Please, make it possible to open at least two

for the same pair of currencies. Creating profiles for each pair as an option

is not considered because on all pairs indicators are running and attract attention if

conditions are fulfilled.

Thank you!

chief2000 >> :

Very often we all need to follow price movements simultaneously

on two or more timeframes for each of the available currency pairs. If I have, say, 10 tabs open

for the pairs you are interested in, you need to jump from 1H to 15M and so on.

- Please, make it possible to open at least two

for the same pair of currencies. Creating profiles for each pair as an option

is not considered because on all pairs indicators are running and attract attention if

conditions are fulfilled.

Thanks!

As a solution, it is possible to install a separate terminal for each symbol (it is possible that the problem can also be solved by multiterminal, but I have not tried it, because it was necessary to track many charts for semi-manual trading). At the same time all the beeps on all charts are engaged, which cannot be achieved by switching profiles. And there is much less confusion.

What does MQL5 have to do with it? Of the 8 messages on this page, only one relates to wishes for MQL5. On the previous page there are only 2 out of 10, on the previous page there is one out of 10.

Let's not confuse the MT5 client terminal with MQL5 programming language.

stringo >> :
Let's not confuse the MT5 client terminal with the MQL5 programming language.

In the masses, it's an identity ;)

Let's just say they won't come out separately from each other, only together, right?

stringo >> :

What does MQL5 have to do with it? Of the 8 messages on this page, only one relates to wishes for MQL5. On the previous page there are only 2 out of 10, on the previous page there is one out of 10.

Let's not confuse the MT5 client terminal with MQL5 programming language.

Which part is the unit for writing code?

Ok, about OOP -- that's the main feature, isn't it?

1. I want polymorphism!

2. I want multiple inheritance!

3. I want virtual and purely virtual functions.

4. Overloading of operators.

5. Expanding the list of the events to be handled, for example, instead of a single start function

OnNewTick

OnNewBar

OnNews

6. Possibility to set enumeration

7. Possibility of setting the tooltips for external variables

Stopudoff forgot something....