Wishes for MQL5 - page 33

I want an atlatcheg!

I want

at least brackets should be highlighted =)

and orderprofit function should output the number of pips instead of currencies

wenay:

I want

I want at least a bracket light =)

+1

Also, make sure that the *.txt files opened in unitor also highlight the code.
Otherwise, it would look uncomfortable... ;)

SZZ: One more thing about Unitor...
It's a bit tiresome to delete .mq4 from the name every time you save it to .html

It would be nice to be able to bind an object to a graph in arbitrary types of coordinates.
For example, in time coordinates by X and in pixels from the upper border of the window by Y.
It will relieve the programmers from necessity to recalculate coordinates of objects-texts at change of scale and TF.
In this case, the advice-sell/buy inscription will always remain in the upper part of the window above the wave that generated it.

It would be nice if the compiler could accept the normalized form of double constants so it doesn't bother entering zeros for numbers like -1.6347e-005

It would be nice if the new version of MT5 could anticipate the Stop level with the mouse.

Tester. NOT a visualisation.

The Expert Advisor analyzes objects (expected Fibos, channels, etc.) in the virtual testing window. During this analysis, the program has to go through the objects created by the tester during testing. We have found out there are 5 objects per order. After the 100th order, we have 500 objects.
It is easy to understand how the existing technology affects the speed of testing (the test cannot be finished, the PC hangs).

Wishful thinking. Do not allow expert to see technical objects.

SK. писал (а):

Wishful thinking. Do not allow the assessor to see technical objects.

I am against it.
The Expert Advisor can be disabled as well, so why spoil things for everyone?

komposter:
SK. wrote (a):

Wishful thinking. Do not allow the Expert Advisor to see technical objects.

I am against it.
You can turn it off in the Expert Advisor, why spoil things for everyone?

What do you mean by disabling it in the Expert Advisor?

As an option in MT5, you can make a checkmark - to display/not to display graphical marks - traces of orders on the testing chart.

SK. писал (а):

What do you mean by disabling this feature in the Expert Advisor?
Alternatively, you could tick the box to output/not output the order trace graphic marks on the testing chart.

Sorry, I have misunderstood the previous post. I thought it concerned objects created by an Expert Advisor (i.e. the user).
As for the "standard" arrows and lines, I agree.