Wishes for MQL5 - page 65

alex_ant писал(а) >>
What is needed is a debugger. And as a consequence some kind of test case environment, because step-by-step debugging in a working market is a rather dubious task.

Step-by-step you can still run F12 in the tester.

By the way, yes, I noticed that the optimizer only runs on one thread, I think it would be good to reparallelise.

2009, already working with MQL5?

FinGeR >> :

2009, already working with MQL5?

>> Daily.

Wishful thinking. We need to add to the tester so that it can dynamically change spread (for example, one at night and another during the day).

The Championships disqualify for not considering spread changes, but right now there are no tools in the tester to check the Expert Advisor's resistance to floating spreads on the history.

I would like to be able to find out programmatically for each financial instrument how orders are executed, by market or instant execution. I didn't find this possibility in MQL4

I would like to be able to exclude deposit withdrawals and additions when generating Detailed Statement to have a "clean" trading chart, even with a negative deposit.

Otherwise, the graph is practically useless for analysis, because it is impossible to distinguish between deposits and trading profit.

All this, of course, is done manually in Excel, but with a rather long history it is rather tedious.

I would like to have a light version of the terminal - only "playing" EAs, i.e. only trading operations. For example, to run on a remote server. Minimum load on the server resources is required.

diakin писал(а) >>

Please add two more checkboxes in the tester regarding visualisation.

The "Visualization" checkbox should be called "Visualization by tick".

Add checkboxes - "Visualization by candlestick closing" and "Visualization by trade opening/closing".

I mean, it's not a checkbox. There are only 4 options - disable visualisation and three update options.

The speed of testing will increase.

Now, if the "Visualization" option is disabled, we have to fidget with the mouse over a chart window and click "Refresh" in the pull-down menu to refresh indicators in sub-windows.

Also, adjust order colours of arrows/trend lines of deals in the tester, because blue buy lines are badly seen on a black background.

Not really. You can press the button in the "Visualisation" mode - "Skip" until a certain date. Now there is no chart update in this case.

We may replace the "Skip" button with several methods of chart refreshing - "Do not refresh", "Refresh by tick", "Refresh by candle's close" and "Refresh by trade open/close", "Refresh every second", etc.

Another way is to add the Refresh() function, for calling it from the Expert Advisor's code, and make the charts at the right moment.

No energy to read 65 pages if mentioned - ...tree-like folders would still for the "navigator" view be implemented ... nothing special, organise it into a tree structure as you see fit