Equity and balance graph - page 57

I'm looking for an indicator that would show me Equity (Equity) daily statistics as an i-profit indicator would suggest or write one, I really need it. I want to see equity move every day.

i-profit

and select it all in charts, taking as a basis the highest (both purchases and sales, their peaks) points of the past days

Good afternoon!

Can you tell me if anyone has encountered (or developed) an indicator that shows the balance graph in a separate window:

vertical scale - balance
horizontal scale - days of trading

I have a couple of things: trade on the minutes and not all brokers show the history for all trading days in the terminal (some are limited to one month).

For your interest,
Alexander

I found such an indicator, but it does not automatically determine the number of days of downloaded trading history.

What formula can be used to determine this, so you don't have to enter the data by hand?

religare:

I found such an indicator, but it does not automatically determine the number of days of downloaded trading history.

What formula can be used to determine this, so you don't have to enter the data by hand?

and i am also interested in this for the last indicator on https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/103774/page52 ...

To determine the number of days of the loaded trading history, just find out the date of the first order in that history:

if (OrderSelect(0, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)==true) Print("order open time is ", TimeToStr(OrderOpenTime()));

Xupypr:

To determine the number of days of the loaded trading history, just find out the date of the first order in that history:

um... Will I figure it out ?

additional indicators (tools) to perform the equity indicator mark-up

please post gentlemen (or Gentlemen)

Xupypr:

and where in the code of the above mentioned indicator can this line be inserted ?

Unfortunately, when using the current TickValue to calculate equity, a significant error accumulates: the stronger the changes in prices in history, compared to the current ones, the worse the equity estimation is.

For a much more accurate estimation of equity at each point in the past, it is necessary to use its TickValue based on the readings of the majors at the time of calculation.