Equity and balance graph - page 58

Geronimo:
and where in the code of the above mentioned indicator can this line be inserted ?
Somewhere in here:
if (first)
{
 Print("order open time is ", TimeToStr(OrderOpenTime()));
 first=false;
hrenfx:

Unfortunately, when using the current TickValue to calculate equity, a significant error accumulates: the stronger the changes in prices in history, compared to the current ones, the worse the equity estimation is.

For a much more accurate assessment of equity at each point in the past, it is necessary to use its TickValue based on the reading of the majors at the time of calculation.

Thank you, I am aware of that.

Igor Vassilyevich!

On behalf of the users of your software, I would like to wish you a happy birthday.
We wish you to keep the same lucid mind, tact and unchanging goodwill in your communication!

granit77:
Igor Vassilyevich!

On behalf of the users of your software, I would like to wish you a happy birthday.
We wish you to keep the same lucid mind, tact and unchanging goodwill in your communication!

I join in congratulations. Good health and mutual understanding with your family and friends.

Happy birthday, Igor!

All the best for you, and only the best.

granit77:
Igor Vasilievich!

On behalf of the users of your software, may I wish you a happy birthday.
We wish you to keep the same clear mind, tact and constant goodwill in your communication!

I join in.

May you do whatever you want, and may you get nothing for it.

Thanks for the congratulations! It seems to be becoming a tradition here:)
PS: Sorry for the lack of activity last year.

Xupypr:

Thanks for the congratulations! It seems to be becoming a tradition here:)
PS: Sorry for the lack of activity last year.

Big brother is watching you! Our patience is running out!

granit77:
Big Brother is watching you! Our patience is running out!
:)))

Please advise whether there is an equity indicator for a virtual trade like i-Equity in this thread. In other words, you can enter pairs and volumes into it and it would build an equity chart. I have honestly looked through all of them, but have not found it. Thank you )

There's one in this thread, you haven't looked hard enough, you're fooling us ))