Equity and balance graph - page 60

moskitman:
I agree, there are few similarities with my favourite CCFp. But as they say, if you can't have a waitress, you have to have a cook.
And all this dancing because of the multicurrency tester in A.

Did a multi-currency tester. Didn't like it (I mean five).

moskitman:
I agree, there are few similarities with my favourite CCFp. But, as they say, if you can't have a waitress, you have to have a cook.
And all this dancing because of the multicurrency tester in the five.

It's not just a little, it's not there at all. The author seems to have decided to codify some of his vision of the issue, but who needs his vision. Just need CCFp 1 to 1 for 5. On the subject of waitressing and chefs, there's no better way to say it than Omar:

You have to know a lot to live your life wisely,
Two important rules to start with:
You'd rather starve than eat anything,
And you'd rather be alone than with anyone else.

And a 5s tester for rough estimation may well replace the Surgeon's Virtual Equity Indicator.

alexx_v:

It's not just a little, it's not there at all. The author seems to have decided to codify some of his vision of the issue, but who needs his vision. Just need CCFp 1 to 1 for 5. On the subject of waitressing and chefs, there's no better way to say it than Omar:

To live your life wisely, you've got to know a lot,
There are two important rules to remember:
And you'd rather be alone than with anyone else.

And a 5s tester for rough estimation may well replace the Surgeon's Virtual Equity Indicator.

Interesting. Then what about the errors in the CCFp indicator. They are there

Vinin:

Did a multi-currency expert. Didn't like it (I mean the A).
I don't like it yet either.

alexx_v:

To live your life wisely, you've got to know a lot,
There are two important rules to remember:
You'd rather be alone than with anyone else.

I agree 100% about the former, but I can't agree with this kind of substitution. It takes a lot of time to check assumptions, so I personally do not see an alternative to a multi-currency tester yet.

Vinin:

Interesting. Then what about the errors in the CCFp indicator. They are there.
The solution is to allow similar ones in the version for 5.

What's missing is an equity indicator for MT5...
Studying the trading of championship participants without it is like being blindfolded... (((

Does anyone have any code to create a metatrader quote file from the report. I.e. to create a balance from the tester report as a quote file. And even better, the balance, in parallel, was displayed (during the test) in a separate chart in the form of a pair of quotes. Thank you!

Is there an indicator that only shows Equity increments?

Well, switch Zero Balance = true in this and increase it at your leisure.