Equity and balance graph - page 56

"EURUSD", "EURGBP", "EURGBP", "EURJPY", "EURAUD", "EURCAD", "EURNZD" - figured it out, my fault, I should

"EURUSD", "EURAUD", "EURCAD", "EURCHF", "EURGBP", "EURJPY", "EURNZD", all drawn

Abzasc:

"EURUSD", "EURGBP", "EURGBP", "EURJPY", "EURAUD", "EURCAD", "EURNZD" - figured it out, my fault, I should

Perhaps, Igor should add the "foolproof" protection. We all make stupid mistakes. And it's hard to spot them.

Vinin:

Perhaps Igor should add a "foolproof" defense. We all make stupid mistakes. And it is hard to detect them.

No, it's useless )) There is no protection against misspellings, only to close the code ))

Actually, there is.

ArrayInitialize(Show_CUR,true);
   Comment("Данному инструменту не соответствует ни один индекс");
Only it never popped up, even with CnF ((

Abzasc:

What do you think it draws? :)
If everything is correct, the indicator should not differ much from the original.

Only it never popped up, even with CnF ((

It will pop up on some exotic pairs or CFD, for instance.

Xupypr:

And what do you think it shows? :)
If done correctly, the indicator readings shouldn't differ much from the original.

It will pop out on some exotic pair or CFD for example.

Yes I have had EURGBP there 2 times ...

You said that if you base it on a currency other than the dollar, you need a change. And where? What does it show otherwise?

In fact, if you take another currency, the readings are very different, CAD and AUD were looking at now.

Maybe it's the right thing to do, I'll run all 7 terminals, I'll think))<br / translate="no">

Here, in fact, I want to look at the whole picture, the 49 pairs.

It is of course possible to calculate each currency on the basis of its own set of currency pairs (28 in total). But practice shows that this is not necessary.

Look at the example of the indicator, where the euro index is calculated first. Lines with changes 87, 253-256, where the comments are.

Files:

Xupypr:

It is of course possible to calculate each currency on the basis of its own set of currency pairs (28 in total). But practice shows that this is not necessary.

Look at the example of indicator where euro index is calculated first. Lines with changes 87, 253-256, where the comments are.

28 is too much, I agree.

Thank you very much for the indicator! It should go better now))