Equity and balance graph - page 45

example of what?

enter 10-15 tools by default and draw lines on graphs - there are tons of examples, it's elementary to reproduce the problem

Problem solved.

went to try it out

Igor, was the calculation based on bar opening or bar closing in previous versions?

The open candle has always been taken as the opening price of the position. In recent versions as an option and close candlestick.

Equity was always calculated using candlestick close prices.

I just can't get the same readings from the two versions of the indicator with identical settings, I thought maybe there were some changes

My bad, I lied.

In older versions the closing price was always equal to the candle's closing price. This is an oversight, which has been corrected in later versions.

alexx_v >> :
I just can't get the same readings from the two versions of the indicator with identical settings, I thought maybe there were some changes

the spread jumping?

Xupypr >> :

My bad, I lied.

In older versions the closing price was always equal to the candle's closing price. This is an oversight, which has been fixed in later versions.

Do you mean adjustments [...]?

the spread? what does it have to do with it? if it jumps, it is the same for both versions of the indicator, set on identical portfolios with identical entry/exit conditions