Equity and balance graph - page 27

Xupypr писал(а) >>

Corrected and updated in Code Base.

In this case, when MM is enabled, the lots are recalculated as part of the initial balance.

The MM function in the indicator is experienced and it should be treated with caution.

And Equity_virtual.mq4(https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8752) with calculation of 1 pip?

and what is the latest version?

The latest version is in the database. The date of update is given in the programme's header.

The calculation of the point value is identical in the whole range of equity indicators.

It is not at all clear what is required here.

Xupypr >> :

Will do. It's just that originally the indicator was only intended to analyse the history of trades. I wonder how you use it in real time? Portfolio trading?

>> how to make the alert show the tool which is thrown?

I have 12 tools on 6 monitors and each of them has modification of equity indicator with different drawdown alert threshold (by the way, it would also help to have a drawdown threshold line) when the signal goes through, you can't see where it's coming from ...

med1um >> :
I have 12 tools on 6 monitors.

This one's cool:)

It's not hard to add a tool to the alert. The problem is clear, I didn't get it right away.

I'll make a more information-rich alert block. Besides, I've already been asked.

Done! There is now an alert in 7 as well.

The maximum drawdown is indicated by a line on the chart after the signal has been triggered.

The alarm will be triggered when the permissible value is exceeded.

An increase in the drawdown above the previous value by a tenth of a percent results in a second signal.

The signal will also be repeated on a new bar, if the drawdown continues to exceed the allowable drawdown.

Additional information includes the instruments with which the indicator works and the magic numbers, if specified.

*This refers to the maximum relative drawdown per period, which is set in the external parameters.

Files:
equity_v7.mq4  21 kb
equity_v8.mq4  25 kb

Xupypr >> :

Done! There is now an alert in 7 as well.

The maximum drawdown is indicated by a line on the chart after the signal has been triggered.

The signal will be given when the value exceeds an admissible value.

An increase in the drawdown above the previous value by a tenth of a percent results in a second signal.

The re-signal will also be on a new bar if the drawdown continues to exceed the allowable drawdown.

Additional information includes the instruments the indicator works with and the magic numbers if specified.

*The maximum relative drawdown for the period, which is set in the external parameters.

super !!!!

But drawdown of balance in the indicator window warms the heart of an investor rather than the max equity because he sees the missed profit and gets upset.

Clarifying line 636 was

"Permissible drawdown is ",DoubleToStr(Alert_Drawdown,1),"%");

but my allowable drawdown is 25%, but I set the alert to appear at 20%, i.e.

"Permissible drawdown is ",DoubleToStr(Max_Drawdown,1),"%. Alert at - ",DoubleToStr(Alert_Drawdown,1),"%. Look at D1");//don't know if it will work (I'm not a programmer)

These 25% would be better in the

extern double Max_Drawdown=25; // Permissible drawdown percentage per period (0 - do not use warning)

extern double Alert_Drawdown=20; // Alert drawdown in percent for a period (0 - do not use the alert)

extern bool Show_Info=true; //false; //Display additional information (incl. restore factor ...)

the account balance should also be shown in the additional information because it often merges with the upper or lower digits

pulsating or double or whatever drawdown line is needed to see how much is left

the % is correct for the CFD (additional information) ?

What is the recovery factor at what point?

Everything is clear, except - "the account balance should be in supplementary information as it often merges with the upper or lower figures". Explain.

I think there is no difference in counting % in CFD and forex.

Factor in the recovery at the moment.

Xupypr >> :

Everything is clear, except - "the account balance should be in the additional information as it often merges with the upper or lower figures". Explain.

I think there is no difference in % calculation for CFD and forex.

The recovery factor at the moment.

I look at the indicator - the equity figure is on the right against the dotted line but it merges with the maximum/minimum equity reached

percentages are well over a hundred.

and what is meant by the recovery factor ? (Nassim Taleb)

Recovery factor - the indicator provides information on the extent to which the total profit exceeds the depth of the maximum drawdown. It indirectly shows the reserves of the system to restore its positions after drawdowns. The more, the better, of course.