Equity and balance graph - page 18

picture deleted ...

Corrected by the next post.

GREAT !!!

WELCOME.

That's right, there are no minutes on this pair. Minutes have only been loaded since November 11. But the indicator shows the number correctly.

Well, for white background it is possible to save a profile or correct the code at once - replace CLR_NONE with White.

Batman писал(а) >>

I guess I'll have to reinstall the terminal...

Going back to what I wrote above...

Figured out the reason for the glitches - it's because the terminal version was not updated correctly.

My attempts to install version 220 over 218 RUNNING terminal had no success, but if after popping up a window suggesting to install a new version CLOSE terminal - installation is correct, it works fine.

A division by zero error was occurring. Possible reason is lack of quotation archive or transaction history. It is necessary to add in initialisation a check on availability of data necessary for work.

TedBeer писал(а) >>
There was a division by zero error. Possible reason is absence of quotes archive or transactions history. It is necessary to add in initialization a check on presence of the data necessary for work.

>> Thanks, I'll check it out.

Xupypr >> :

Thank you, I will check.

MaxPeak is initialized with zero, and then the code divides by this variable. The only place where it is modified is inside the IF statement, so a null value may well remain.

When switching timeframe I get this error message together with alerts that not all trades are loaded (can't do anything about it, I just connected to the contest account using investor password).

Xupypr >> :

That's right, there are no minutes on this pair. Minutes have only been loaded since November 11. But the indicator outputs the figure correctly.

Well, for white background, you can keep the profile or just tweak the code - CLR_NONE should be replaced by White.

THANK YOU!!!

What else can I think of ... (chuhaetsya in sweat)

а ... export to Excel. How's that...

OZ0 >> :

THANK YOU!!!

what else can I think of... (gasps)

а ... export to Excel. Oh...

Yefim, let's together persuade Igor to make a modification of the indicator with the "fish" for the EA code, to roughly test (and not only) his strategies-thoughts, even multi-currency ones :)

alexx_v >> :

Yefim, let's together persuade Igor to make a modification of indicator with "fish" for the EA code, for rough testing (and not only) of his strategies, even multicurrency ones :)

so I'm all for it.

I need to invite him somewhere and give him a drink.

I will go to Kyiv and Moscow to Forex Expo, if he is there, I'll give him a chance to

Xupypr >> :

I have been thinking about it for a long time - for estimating multicurrency strategies. But I can't come to it yet.

Igor, could you share your thoughts on how and where to start working on it?

I would like to have a tool, however, it's a useful thing in my opinion. So, you have to create it.

---

So far, my thoughts are as follows - I need to create a group of custom trading functions, the analogues of trading functions OrderSend(), OrderClose, OrderCloseBy, OrderDelete, etc. (If we slightly modify the Expert Advisor's code (in terms of the functions mentioned above) inserted into the indicator, we will be able to open/close/modify/maintain accounting, etc., for deals (virtual) and based on these results build a chart of equity and balance (at least at opening prices of one-minute bars, the multicurrency EA can be tested normally).

>> >> if anyone has any thoughts on the subject, welcome.