NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 32

LeoV, xnsnet, you are behaving like little children...

Implex:
LeoV, xnsnet, you're acting like little kids...

The main thing is not to mix reality and virtuality, most often you get a combustible mixture when reality does not correspond to virtuality and vice versa:)

I mean that in reality the community is or is not automatically aligned to one's side, here as a rule everything is chaotic, disputes and misunderstandings often develop on nothing, as there is no psychological evaluation, this applies to all raised topics, not just random circumstances:) As far as I have managed to notice, here everyone is exposed to each other to a certain extent, banal for the simple reason, everyone wants not only to read something interesting and sometimes even stupid, but also to write themselves, from there all the nails grow:) Remembering your first post on this forum, everyone had time to unsubscribe and say something, even completely beside the point, but then you understand why, because you yourself begin to do the same thing, get used to it:) This forum is unlike any other :)

So I think the childishness here has nothing to do:))

P.S.: Release message:)

Yurixx:

What matters is not who is in front of you, whether it is a forex, a man, a tiger or a Tyrannosaurus,what matters is who is inside you. It is the one who smiles, grins, loves or hates. And everything in his life depends on it.

Categorically agree. I keep trying to get the message across, success is variable ;)

xnsnet:

As far as I have noticed, everyone here is exposed to each other to a certain extent

xnsnet, those who 'show off' here usually 'show off' from here.
Braggarts and blabbermouths are not liked anywhere, I think. And especially not here (techies, you know...).

About those couples mentioned above... It was a long time ago (over a year ago). Just don't think I "blurted it out" and now I'm trying to "get off". I just don't want to give inaccurate information. As far as I remember it was a pound-franc (slave) and the pound-yen (anchor). I agree with the expressed opinion - the time of day matters (ie, what session is). I was good in Asian trading, ie - at night. And the Japanese - guests from the future - they have at this time - the sun rises ...

Speaking of planting misinformation, that was not directed at this forum and even less at Yuri.

By the way - this forum (as all thematic forums - whether dealing with emigration or any other topic) - it's just a scalpel that uncovers many deceptions and inaccuracies and shows (through the eyes of real people who have experience on the subject) HOW IT IS IN THE MOMENT ...

There are rumors that the market is overloaded with bribes, which may appear on the market... In fact, this is not education, but simply deliberate lying... For example, I opened an account before one of the revisions of the U.S. discount rate... So they shouted at me - go faster, to have time to earn ... Revision of the rate - happens almost once a year. And there's such movement! There is a prognosis that the rate will go up. So, come on, open not for 3 000 quid but for 10. As a result, an account was opened for 9 and in two days (the dates coincided completely) the deposit had 2800 dollars left.

We all succumb to the influence. That's how people are built. Everyone gets to the bottom of it (if they don't get lost or bend on the way). As a path in a labyrinth. Often the way out of one labyrinth turns out to be the ENTRY into another.

If you come to the stock exchange - where currencies are traded by SPECULATIVE methods, then you are bound to accept their rules of the game or die trying to establish - your own.

True, the exchange can leave the exchange and do something else, but - being in it - you will be one of those who come to SPECULATE ... And bring your own rules in his HOUSE - a useless thing. He - FOREX - really - do not care ...

komposter:
xnsnet:

As far as I have managed to notice, everyone here is exposed to each other to a certain extent

xnsnet, those who "exhibit" here are usually "exposed" from here.
Braggarts and blabbermouths are not liked anywhere, I think. And especially not here (techies, you know...).

Not all can not expose all, it must be cleaned at least 90% of those present, it does not need:). And the technician to the technician is different, each again at least their own experience, good - bad, one for example will tell all the bases, regardless of any profits, and the other will squeeze the profit and PR, the third will be somewhere in the middle, etc. Many here just read and do not even think to write anything, that's what I did the first year, everyone has his own delusions of grandeur and his own standards:)

You have to love yourself, and others even less so:)

ballistika:

As for the fact that the enemy is inside us (and not in front of you) ... I did not want to bring up this topic here. But I do not agree with you. You set out a theoretical philosophical approach. This idea can be pushed in lecture halls to young students. He said - that you can not get out of the war on its simple will.

Yes, in fact, war is such a thing, it is everywhere and everywhere, if you understand the meaning correctly, it surrounds us in any case:) I've always thought, since childhood, that war is something more, a street showdown, a war of the fans, little different from for example a world war and especially from all other manifestations, such as a debate anywhere. War always has some benefit, even if you can't distinguish it, that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, it just means that it isn't conceived on a higher level, but those who start wars are usually well aware of its benefits subconsciously at least. There are people who are incapable of waging war, there are those who wage it everywhere and everywhere, unfortunately, neither of them finds commonality among themselves and deny the essence of these phenomena, despite the fear that drives it, because it makes one retreat and the other will be even more aggressive.

As a supporter of war, I prefer to fight at all costs:). But war must be fought skilfully and it actually needs to be constantly learnt in order to survive in all conditions:)

ballistika:

As for the fact that the enemy is inside us (and not in front of you) ... I did not want to bring it up here, but I do not agree with you.
If you have entered a war zone, you have definitely come to KILL. And everyone is there for the same reason.So don't go spreading nonsense like, "It doesn't matter who's in front of you...".

Ballistika, who's trying to peddle something here?

Maybe Yurixx, with his phrase:
But I don't agree with that understanding. The main thing is not who is in front of you, whether it is a forex, a human, a tiger or a tyrannosaur, the main thing is who is inside you.
?

Or me with mine:
I categorically agree. I keep trying to get this point across, success is variable ;)
?

Or maybe you, with a slightly more emphatic statement:
If you suddenly decide that the war is over and you put the gun down, it means nothing.
You will be destroyed by the enemy.
If you have come to the stock exchange - where currencies are traded by SPECULATIVE methods, then you have to accept THEIR rules of the game or die trying to establish your own.
?

I realise it's all purely IMHO, but you can't be so brazen as to imply that someone is implying something? ;)

xnsnet:

Not all can not be exposed, here it is necessary to sweep at least 90% of those present, no one needs it:). Yes, and the technician to the technician is different, each again at least their own experience, good - bad, one for example will tell all the bases, regardless of any profits, and the other will squeeze the profit and PR, the third will be somewhere in the middle, etc. Many here just read and do not even think to write anything, that's what I did the first year, everyone has his own delusions of grandeur and his own standards:)

Thought gets lost before it even reaches the middle of a sentence...

xnsnet, I was just making an observation.
Those who "exhibit" here communicate for no more than a week. Then they just get shat on (deservedly) and disappear.
I can't call (me) regular mql4com-people braggarts and blabbermouths.

komposter:
xnsnet:

Not all can not be exposed, here it is necessary to sweep at least 90% of those present, no one needs it:). Yes, and the technician to the technician is different, each again at least their own experience, good - bad, one for example will tell all the bases, regardless of any profits, and the other will squeeze the profit and PR, the third will be somewhere in the middle, etc. Many here just read and do not even think to write something, that's what I did the first year, everyone has his own megalomania and his own standards:)

Thought gets lost before it even reaches the middle of a sentence...

xnsnet, I was just making an observation.
Those who "exhibit" here don't chat for more than a week. Then they just get mudslapped (deservedly so) and disappear.
I cannot call (me) regular mql4com users blasphemers and windbaggers.

I am only describing the situation as a whole :) As I see it so, but we must not forget about ourselves, saying something about someone else, do not forget about yourself, it's the law:)

P.S.: I believe that the world will be saved by those who think of others as well as they can think of themselves:) I try to follow this rule myself:)

Oh, how well EURUSD went, the market is beautiful:) Continuation of the party, everybody dance:) I wish I could relax for a week, but I think it's impossible, it's a war, profits won't profit:( Natural intellect in its expression:) Just try to teach the automatic system to be as happy about profit and to emit a little profit with its whole being:) One day you'll be able to talk with your Expert Advisor, you'll ask, how is it? And he'll answer you, go away, don't interfere, I'm not satisfied with the processor, the profit is gone:) You'll say: Well, okay, I will not interfere, work hard:) But in your mind, that's who you should learn from, your child, toil and do not sweat:) The main thing is not to hear one day from his creation, Dad, I lost the deposit, give me the money and talk all night long, how come, my son, we have to fix it, let's think what we did wrong:)