NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 34

ballistika:

Well, gentlemen, I won't change your minds and add fuel to the discussion... Let everyone stick to their opinions on this matter. And I will avoid a direct confrontation. After all, I am a scout. As I told you, Yuri, scouts walk quietly. Nobody even knows that we came. And if a scout pulled out a weapon, it means that scouting is over.

I prefer to go quietly, even though everyone knows I came.

Did you study ballistics at the theatre, by any chance?

xnsnet писал (а): Everyone here wages his own war, and those who don't, are usually the wingmen.
Eh, there are devils in the still waters...

xnsnet:

P.S.: Everyone here is waging a war, and those who are not, usually the guided, sometimes blind sometimes sighted, but the essence of it does not change:) Any company (firm), it's at least a unit for waging war, strengthening their position, etc. So, war is no more or less than a part of life.

Prival, do you see what your statements about the war have led to? ;)
Now that's it, war is everywhere.

Yurixx:
This can only be understood by someone who is already ready, who already has this understanding within him. We didn't realize it right away either, it was a lot of work, a long way to go.
Again I couldn't agree more. I've already forgotten which way it went...

komposter писал (а): Prival, do you see what your statements about the war have led to? ;)
Now that's it, war is everywhere.
Prival has nothing to do with it, you can express a thought however you want without using the word war, it's just something that comes to hand, the consciousness is hooked on the way of expression and the result is pure, simple, understandable, nothing more is required:) We have no clear list of things to write, by the way, what's the point of memorizing other people's words or phrases, when you can memorize the essence of what you read, and then play it in your own way to the required extent, focusing on details:) That's probably why I can't get rid of the deja vu effect, remembering only the necessary parts, the other fragments just float around like they're there and then not:)

I stand in contemplation - of the day gone by.

I am waiting for joy and light

As if a ray of the coming dawn

I am touched by a gentle flame...

"I stood up in silence and walked quietly out the gate, where yellow fields were sprouting..." ©

Yeah...
Here comes the poetry...

Judging by the "silence" in this thread - all participants - stood up silently and quietly walked out - to make money, and not continued demagoguery ... Well - at least that makes you happy.

1. Glad you are pleased
2. Demagogy, as far as I know, is a form of manipulation of the masses through appeals, promises, slogans devoid of real support

[...] instead of continuing to engage in demagoguery... Well, at least that's a relief.
ballistika, I have long suspected, since your first post, that you are a very good quality nerd. No offence, OK?