NATURAL INTELLIGENCE as the basis of a trading system - page 29

ballistika:
...We have a psychologist here in the thread who, incidentally, started this thread. I won't give him the food for his diagnosis of ME...
Angela, I'm in no way going to diagnose anyone. No matter what you say. I don't think this is the place for that kind of talk. I'm not at work.
...ballistika:
...we're not in a circus...
I'm glad you understand. I think everyone's been aware of that for some time now.

P.S.: Please remove the anecdote from page 27

Implenex, are you a psychologist?

Implex:

Why didn't you continue this thread 'HYPOTHESESIS AND FACTS about FOREX trading (truth and falsehood about TS)...'? You've written that you have a lot of thoughts on the subject. I think that people would be happy to support. But no one wants to be the first to speak out, as you can see.

Yurixx:
Implex:

Why didn't you continue this thread 'HYPOTHESESIS AND FACTS about FOREX trading (truth and falsehood about TS) ...'? You've written that you have a lot of thoughts on the subject. I think that people would be happy to support. But no one wants to be the first to speak out, as you can see.

What is there to say. Psychology has developed a lot of methods for memorizing and developing memory. Memorize all quotations and you will have the best trained neuronal network in your head. In general, the subject of memory is well studied in psychology. Therefore I am surprised that a psychologist could have started this topic.

Integer:
Implenex, are you a psychologist?
It's not my main occupation.

Integer:
What is there to say? There are plenty of methods of memorisation and other ways of developing memory in psychology. Remember all the quotes and you will have a well-trained neural network in your head. In general, the subject of memory is well studied in psychology. Therefore I am surprised that this topic could be started by a psychologist.

Is the whole problem in remembering? A computer remembers history over many years, so why haven't you written a profitable TS yet?

Chen, can you please respond?

Integer:
...And in general, the subject of memory is quite well researched in psychology. ...
More than that. No one's arguing that. The question is...

Yurixx:
Integer:
What is there to say. There are plenty of methods of memorizing and other ways of developing memory in psychology. Memorize all quotations and you will have a well-trained neuronal network in your head. In general, the subject of memory is well studied in psychology. Therefore I am surprised that a psychologist could start this topic.

Is the whole problem in remembering? The computer remembers history for many years and what, why haven't you written a profitable TS yet?

Read the first post in this thread to refresh your memory of what the conversation is about.

The second question is absurd at its core - you can't know what I've written and what I haven't.

Implex:
Integer:
...And in general, the subject of memory is quite well researched in psychology. ...
More than that. No one's arguing that. The question is...

What is the question?