I will write the indicator for free - page 59

Konnektor:
bar_color = green(open[1] == close[1] ) ? red(open[1] == close[1] ) : black
barcolor(color=bar_color)

Please tell me where is the mistake ?
color bar_color = clrBlack;
if(NormalizeDouble(MathAbs(Open[1]-Close[1]),Digits)<Point)bar_color=clrGreen;

Good day, fellow programmers!

I need help in writing the level false-break indicator.
I can't understand it myself and I hardly know my way around on the forum (I couldn't attach a presentation, I had to zip it)

The presentation is in the attached file.

If anyone can do it, I would be THANKFUL!
Files:
lsyw7t5z9_q0.zip  1185 kb

Maybe someone could write a simple script for aligning the trend line.

I don't use a horizontal line, because when a large number of levels are applied, the graph cannot be understood, as it runs across the entire width of the graph.

Files:
1.jpg  63 kb
2.jpg  68 kb
3.jpg  81 kb

Good afternoon!

Colleagues, first of all Happy New Year, please write a simple indicator.

The essence of the indicator - ((iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_D,0) - iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_D,0))- (this is to draw the graph from 0, from each beginning of the day)

(((iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_D,0))- iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_D,0)) + ((iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_D,0) - iClose ("EURUSD",PERIOD_CURRENT,0))

Nasedkin:

Good afternoon!

Colleagues, first of all Happy New Year, please write a simple indicator.

The essence of the indicator - ((iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_D,0) - iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_D,0))- (this is to draw the graph from 0, from each beginning of the day)

(((iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_D,0))- iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_D,0)) + ((iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_D,0) - iClose ("EURUSD",PERIOD_CURRENT,0))

daily ATR ?

Good afternoon, forum folk! Happy holidays. Good luck. Prosperity.

Could you please advise me. Is it possible for an EA working on a smaller timeframe to make a decision based on a situation that is happening on a higher timeframe of the same symbol? Is it possible to synchronize the operation in this way?

noran919:

Good afternoon, forum folk! Happy holidays. Good luck. Prosperity.

Could you please advise me. Is it possible for an EA working on a smaller timeframe to make a decision based on a situation that is happening on a higher timeframe of the same symbol? Is it possible to synchronize the operation in this way?

Everything is possible. The main thing is to properly prescribe its work algorithm.

and remember that the slightest re-run of an indicator on a larger timeframe will completely change the balance of power on a smaller timeframe

Good afternoon. Of course I didn't manage to explain what I want yesterday, sorry, I'm a total zero at writing indicators.

Maybe if you look at my attached Excel, you will understand what I want. It turns out that you can't attach Excel here.

I am sending you an image of it.

Files:

Hello forum users!

Please help me write a script

To a certain symbol (by choice), and a certain time frame to create a file with the following information:

So that I can change in the code Time frame and symbol.

for a period as long as possible.

I want to analyse market behaviour and find patterns.