I will write the indicator for free - page 55

Victor Nikolaev:

Here you go

Can you do a histogram in the basement, if you don't mind, colouring in falling and when bars are rising. 😊

Greetings. Can you please tell me if it is possible to write a program for mt5 android, whose task is to take into account the data not only of the first and the previous indicators, but any of the indicators in the list of the window when adding an indicator. I am a beginner in this subject. Thanks

Volkov Dmitrii:
Greetings. If you are a beginner, I am a beginner and I am ready to share my knowledge with all the ActiveSync system that allows me to use all the features that I have in my account. I am a beginner in this subject. Thanks

Custom indicators, EAs, scripts can be written ONLY and ONLY for the Windows desktop terminal. There is no way to run custom indicators, EAs, scripts on mobile terminals.

I click on a currency pair and it opens in several timeframes, you can add and delete it.

like this.
Files:

2Maralka2001

I redid the script from 28 pairs only for euro and added all TFs (was 1)

Ask for a selection of pairs and TFs in the settings.

Files:

poruchik:

2Maralka2001

I redid the script from 28 pairs only for euro and added all TFs (was 1)

Ask to select pairs and TF in the settings.

I do not know what I do.

Please advise. I am a zero in these programs.

Maralka2001:

Thank you. I downloaded it to mt4, but it does not appear in the navigator. In the scripts, no. I know what I'm doing wrong.

Please advise. I am a zero in these programs.

Files:

Maralka2001:

that's where it is