I will write the indicator for free - page 61

Yurij Izyumov:
i must be the only one who failed to understand what they said about 128 -129 alerts))))

the maximum number of alerts allowed in the terminal is 128.
let's say I have installed 128 alerts, but I need to install another 10, and they are not installed because the limit is exhausted.
I wish there was no limit on the number of alerts installed

noran919:

Good afternoon, forum folk! Happy holidays. Good luck. Prosperity.

Could you please advise me. Is it possible for an EA working on a smaller timeframe to make a decision based on a situation that is happening on a higher timeframe of the same symbol? Is it possible to synchronize the work in this way?

On a smaller timeframe all the data of the higher one is already there, and there is no need to synchronize anything).

Hello colleagues, Happy New Year to everyone!

Write a multichart indicator. Two to three windows maximum.

I would like them to be displayed vertically and for them to be of the same currency pair.

In short, one click would open two or three windows of the same pair.

My thanks.

Nasedkin:

Good afternoon! Thank you for suggesting that you can send for an archived file. But no one has helped in writing

the indicator. If something is not clear, no one even asked. So I am sending you Excel again. Maybe someone will help.

If you want it exactly like in the picture, I'm afraid I won't be able to. See if that's all right?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/charts/9558594/eurusd-h1-alpari-international-limited

График EURUSD, H1, 2019.01.02 10:15 UTC, Alpari International Limited, MetaTrader 4, Real
График EURUSD, H1, 2019.01.02 10:15 UTC, Alpari International Limited, MetaTrader 4, Real
  • www.mql5.com
Символ: EURUSD. Период графика: H1. Брокер: Alpari International Limited. Торговая платформа: MetaTrader 4. Режим торговли: Real. Дата: 2019.01.02 10:15 UTC.
Files:

Good afternoon, everything worked out fine thank you very much. But since I am a 0 in writing indicators, I would like to complete the indicator.

Please take a look at the attached file and is it possible to make this indicator?

Files:

Nasedkin:

Good afternoon, everything worked out fine thank you very much. But since I am a 0 in writing indicators, I would like to complete the indicator.

Please have a look at the attached file and is it possible to make this indicator?

I do not know how to do it. If I do I will post it. There were 4 signs during the holidays. Now it's 5.

Hour in Joy !!!!!!!!!!!! could YOU rewritehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/code/1423 for MT4....

Good afternoon!!! I have changed your indicator a bit and now if you add 3 more buffers you can probably finish the indicator to the end.

Yes it still shows 4 decimal places.

Files:
kym_3.mq4  5 kb

Hi all, who will write the indicator?

ToR.

MT4/MT5

Turkey - FiboVTS

RULES OF ENTRY.

1. use the indicator:
- Fibo

2. Down arrow to sell.
FiboBTC-scanning pair on all timeframes (from M1 to D1 (W1?) or on a particular timeframe looking for the last minimum L price
The indicator draws the fibo grid and stretches it until it detects the maximum price H. How is the price L and H determined by the indicator (pattern is shown on the screenshot).

Once the Fibo extends the price will go down and the candlestick(s) will lock between levels 23.6 - 38.2 there will be a sell arrow.

3. Up arrow to buy.
FiboBTC-scanning the pair on all timeframes (from M1 to D1 (W1?) or on a specific timeframe searching for the last maximum price H
The indicator draws the fibo grid and stretches it until it detects the minimum L price. How is the price L and H determined by the indicator (the pattern is shown in the screenshot).

Once the fibo is stretched the price goes up and the candlestick(s) are fixed between levels 23.6 - 38.2 an arrow to buy appears.

FILTERS. - Not necessary yet, we will see from now on.

Info board.
(haven't thought of it yet) maybe not needed....
INDUK SETTINGS - specify manually
Disable include timeframes from M1 to D1 (W1) for scanning.
2. Enable, disable fibo grid (arrows remain)
3. Switch on, switch off the index for sell and/or buy.
4. Switch on/off the Infotabloc.
5. Move the Info Board.
Other conditions.
1. Arrows on SELL and BAY are not redrawn.
2. The name of the indicator is FiboBTC.
3. The code contains the author's idea - full name, and the developer's idea - full name.
4. Arrows to buy and sell and Fibo grid should be different colours, for example to sell red, to buy green (adjustable by colour).
5. The previous fibo disappears, the arrow stays.
6. Alerts,arrows,sound alerts, email/phone notifications.
7. FIBO levels.

There may be additions and changes after testing.

Nasedkin:

Good afternoon!!! I have changed your indicator a bit and now if you add 3 more buffers you can probably finish the indicator to the end.

Yes it still shows 4 decimal places.

And what will you write to these 3 buffers?