I will write the indicator for free - page 26

Evgeny Belyaev:

Maybe.

Okay. Second question :) Will you take him on? I'd like to have one in my arsenal. And maybe someone will need one too. And if so, approximately what time frame + / -? And another question. Some brokers have an abbreviation in the name of currency pair, and the history without it. I may be interested in such decision, that it may be shown at different brokers. I am from a profane point of view. Maybe it does not matter.

Hello... Can you tell me if it's possible to put two EAs together (Boylinger and Williams persent rank)??? The idea is to have WPR on the chart with Boylinger, but not under it... is this realistic at all???

sviter-pro:
Hello... Can you tell me if it's possible to put two EAs together (Boylinger and Williams persent rank)??? What is the meaning of WPR on the chart with Boylinger, but not under it... is it realistic at all?

What is the difference between "with it" and "under it" ?

sviter-pro:
Hello... Can you tell me if it's possible to put two EAs together (Boylinger and Williams persent rank)??? The idea is that WPR will work on the chart with Boylinger, but not under it...is this realistic at all???

You don't need to write your own EA for that. You don't even need to write an indicator. It's enough to overlay the Bollinger on top of the Williams' percent and specify "apply to previous indicator".

Yurij Izyumov:

I will write a free indicator for MQL4 on the terms of free distribution - placement as a free product on the Market or code in CodeBase.

I can also write it in MQL5, but my preference is for MQL4 - it depends on the logic and, of course, it is better to write something meaningful. Theoretically, an Expert Advisor is also possible.

Naturally, the tasks like - I want an indicator based on Elliot's wave theory - are not considered =) Since assess the amount of work and think about it.

If you want - write the job openly.

In advance, think through the possibilities - alerts, beepers, notifications to the mail / phone, arrows, news, etc.

Shit. I'll order a free indicator. Do you want more?

I really do.

Сергей Головко:

I've been looking for a long time, but haven't found one.

I need a histogram:

slow RSI above 50 and fast RSI above slow RSI - histogram green (for example)

slow RSI below 50 and fast RSI below slow - histogram red

in other cases - grey.

The selection of RSI periods is mandatory.

P.S. I understand that you can just overlay two indicators, but in some cases there is no time and eagle eye to see what it was.

And I'll send you the ToR. etc.

Good afternoon. Very interesting indicator based on the calculation of the Volime value per 1 point of price movement in a candle, with the value displayed on the chart under the candle.

I will provide the formula in case of interest.

Hi all, I have a simple muving

I need it to take data from all TFs at the same time

Simple multiplication by multiples of time inertia does not give the right result

trader781:

Hi all, I have a simple muving

I need it to take data from all TFs at the same time

Simple multiplication by multiples of time inertia does not give the right result

Well, it will take 21 intervals - what to do next with this data? They need to be displayed as numbers on a chart, something like a scoreboard?