I will write the indicator for free - page 129

Excuse me, can you help me write an ea where the macd buys the first golden fork after the 0 axis goes up, closes the position after the dead fork, and sells the The first dead fork after the 0 axis goes down, and closes the position after the golden fork.

mixual #:
Excuse me, can you help me write an ea where the macd buys the first golden fork after the 0 axis goes up, closes the position after the dead fork, and sells the The first dead fork after the 0 axis goes down, and closes the position after the golden fork.

what is dead fork ? :)

Yurij Izyumov:

I will write a free indicator for MQL4 under the conditions of free distribution - placement as a free product on the market or code in CodeBase.

I can also write it in MQL5, but my preference is for MQL4 - it depends on the logic and, of course, it is better to write something meaningful. Theoretically, an Expert Advisor is also possible.

Of course, tasks like - I want an indicator based on Elliot wave theory - are not considered =) Since evaluate the amount of work and think about it.

If you want - write down the work openly.

In advance, think about the possibilities - alerts, beeps, mail/phone notifications, arrows, news, etc.

Hi, I would like an indicator capable of identifying the shadows of buy and sell candles with an arrow, provided they are very very long as shadows , as candles of this type offer very strong market entry points, and generally allow you to make entries without floating, the only real problemit is the factor that in the moment in which it appears the arrow, manually converrebbe to trace one pendente for one future entrance, if it were possible, in the moment in which this shadow it comes exceeded from the other future candles of market, the arrow would have to disappear and to appear subsequently on an other candle (buy or sell) with these characteristics.
I calculate shadows as a length in pips, for example, the attached candles like
Picture have 15-20 pips distance from the base of the candle .
Do you think it is possible to create it ? 🙏🏻 It would be a revolution.

Hi friend,

I used Forexadvisor to write EA, however, the EA made close trade & duplicate order even not achieve the target I requested. Please help & give me a code to void it and close trade as I want.

Please send it to my email [email removed by moderator]

Hearing from you soon

VietDung

Files:

VietDung Ho #: Please help & give me a code

You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
          No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
          Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the issue is interesting).
          No free help (2017)