I will write the indicator for free - page 49

STARIJ:

That's the way to do it!!!

Or better like this. So the secret's out, huh?

That's better!

That's cool.

Good thing the lines aren't all over the screen!

STARIJ:

It has to be like this!!!

And it's better this way. So the secret is clear, right?

If other indicators build their own graph, I feel sorry for your users.

Each indicator should only clean up its own rubbish

STARIJ:

That's the way to do it!!!

Or better still. So the secret is already clear?
I guess I have to change something somewhere? I'm not good at programming.

mario015: Do I have to change something somewhere? I'm not good at programming.

The price lines have to be REMOVED and new ones drawn.

Files:
Ask_Bid.mq4  5 kb

Victor Nikolaev andSTARIJ, describing the indicator yesterday, did not expect it to be made today !

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Hello, could you please write an indicator for the Ishimoku? Need to give a signal at the simultaneous breakthrough - the line Chikou Span line Tenkan-Sen, close the candle above / below the line Tenkan-Sen and the output MACD (15/26/1) through 0.00?

Thanks in advance.

Как самому создать советника или индикатор - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
Как самому создать советника или индикатор - Алгоритмический трейдинг, торговые роботы - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Для разработки торговых систем в платформу встроен собственный язык программирования MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5), среда разработки MetaEditor и инструменты тестирования стратегий. Любую информацию о разработке торговых стратегий на языке MQL5 можно найти на официальном сайте MQL5.community. На этом же сайте в разделе Code Base могут быть...

There are a number of useful indicators from mql5.com which need to be improved, but there is no contact with the authors.
The result is a more advanced indicator, of a different level.
The same issue concerning Expert Advisors. There are a number of important additions that have improved the TS for them.
The improvements are designed in a modular fashion, i.e. add-on functions/parameters without (I assume) re-digging the source code.
Please respond with an opportunity to write such here, or in private.

Hi. It is possible to create a simple indicator that will look for 2+ identical bars in the history.

sova2020:
Hi. maybe create a simple indicator that will look for 2+ identical bars in the history.

Are you sure? bars are fiction, they are just a display of currency movements over a period of time, different brokers have all these bars different, form a more adequate understanding or strategy

Yurij Izyumov:

Are you sure? bars are a fiction, they are just a representation of currency movements over a period of time, different brokers have different bars, form a more adequate understanding or strategy

The essence is very simple, look at the last 2 bars on the 4 o'clock. You need to find 2 exactly the same bars in the history.