I will write the indicator for free - page 116

MarsNet:
Thank you very much! Everything works... Can you please tell me how to insert text into this indicator, is it necessary to create a line in the code ?

ObjectSetText( "BUY | " + nb + " | " + DoubleToStr(buys_volume, 2) ;

(Don't laugh too much :)!!! I am so highbrow, so I probably talk nonsense... But very interesting...)

ObjectSetText

First you have to create ObjectCreate and depending on what you want OBJ_TEXT or OBJ_LABEL

and only then ObjectSetText.

There are examples in the manual and they are described very clearly

i need help to remake indicator with open source vhpchannel_02 mt5 to view it on long history.i need to upload remade indicator for download very much please.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/188487 link to the material.
Ищу канальные индикаторы для MT5
Ищу канальные индикаторы для MT5
  • www.mql5.com
Все привет, ищу любые канальные индикаторы, которых нет по умолчанию в MT5 Нужны для оптимизации ТС (какой их индикаторов покажет устойчивые резуль...

Colleagues, hello, who can write a pullback indicator, the idea is simple, a standard zigzag pullback below/above 45% of the high (low) on the fiboset. If it is possible to change the depth of rebound. If it is possible to change the depth of pullback (set 50% or 61%) then it will be good.

Sergey Demidov:

Please help to combine indicator readings into a single averaging line. Ideally with an averaging factor of all indicator readings. I've been struggling for several months, I've given up))

For all indices I am interested only in readings of buffer "0", i.e. to average lines of zero buffer. But, if possible, leave all the settings for indicators.

Thanks in advance.

Maybe freelance will help?

If you do not respond, I will do it.

But expensive and also freelance.

Renat Akhtyamov:

maybe freelancing would help?

If they don't respond, I'll do it.

but it's expensive and also freelance.

And if freelancing, what would be the approximate budget and time frame?

Straight away - I'm not randomly looking for topics on writing FREE indicators.

There are quite a few indicators that show the high/low of the day or week, month.

I find their performance unsatisfactory (I can't cook). So here is an idea (explanation on the screenshot at -***)

erex:

There are quite a few indicators that show the high/low of the day or week, month.

I find their performance unsatisfactory (I can't cook). So here's an idea (explanation on the screenshot at -***)

Screenshots need to be inserted using the Image button or you can attach using Attach file

erex:

I find their performance unsatisfactory (I can't cook). So here is an idea (explanation on the screenshot at -***)

a screenshot is needed here

Kosher and halal screenshot ))) Thank you.

Screenshot

Sergey Demidov:

If freelancing, what is the approximate budget and time frame?

Submit the terms of reference to freelance

set a price and expected time frame

write