I will write the indicator for free - page 110

sergionnik:
Colour has nothing to do with it. The main thing is the volatility values - maximum, minimum, same, decrease, increase. Regarding trend lines and levels.

If colour is not important to you, then how is this indicator better than the standard Volumes indicator?

khorosh:

If colour is not important to you, then how is this indicator better than the standard Volumes indicator?

Numerical volatility values....

Good day!

I searched through a lot of information on the Internet, but did not find for mt5 even approximately something similar. As for mt4.

This is an Expert Advisor that controls a virtual stop loss by the trigger candlestick, which protects against false price movements.

This means that closing of a position with a loss when the Expert Advisor is enabled should take place under two conditions (simultaneously)

1. Closing of the previous candle.

2. Crossing of the stop loss level set in the Expert Advisor.

None of the panels for mt5 and mt4 has such functionality for setting a virtual stop. Extremely useful thing which is used partly in automatic trading, but not for manual trading. Please help.

MrWTF Green:

Good day!

I searched through a lot of information on the Internet, but did not find for mt5 even approximately something similar. As for mt4.

This is an Expert Advisor that controls a virtual stop loss by the trigger candlestick, which protects against false price movements.

This means that closing of a position with a loss when the Expert Advisor is enabled should take place under two conditions (simultaneously)

1. Closing of the previous candle.

2. Crossing of the stop loss level set in the Expert Advisor.

None of the panels for mt5 and mt4 has such functionality for setting a virtual stop. Extremely useful thing which is used partly in automatic trading, but not for manual trading. Please help.

I don't quite understand the closing conditions.

An example for selling: if the price is higher than the previous candle's close price and the stop loss is higher, we will close the loss.

Did I get it right?

MakarFX:

I do not quite understand the closing conditions

Example for selling: if the price is higher than the previous candle's close price and the stop loss is higher, then we close the loss.

Did I get it right?

It is simple - I found the definition of "trigger stop" in alternative sources. The essence: a stop loss is triggered only under certain conditions of breakdown/hanging below/above the stop level.

I tried to explain it more clearly in the screenshot.

We have a virtual stop level, say, at the level of 1.0000. The price reaches this level by a candle. But a rebound takes place and the stop does not trigger.

Another variant. The price reaches this level by a candle. It crosses it, and the candle closes below that level, at 0.9998. And forms a new candle. When a new candle is formed, the position is closed at the opening price of a new candle. Since a breakout/fixation occurred.

Example for selling: If a bullish candle has a closing price higher than the virtual stop loss set in the Expert Advisor, then the loss is closed immediately at the formation of the next candle.

An example for buying: if a bearish candle has a close price lower than the virtual stop loss, set in the Expert Advisor, we close the loss immediately at the formation of the next candle.

I.e., we get a dynamic stop loss, which is closed only if the price has a closed candle on the left side below/above the stop.

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
  • www.mql5.com
Ценовые константы - Константы индикаторов - Константы, перечисления и структуры - Справочник MQL5 - Справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5
Files:
cb3daiikb.png  13 kb

MrWTF Green:

It's simple - I found the definition of a "trigger stop" on alternative sources. The essence: a stop loss is triggered only under certain "breakdown"/"fixing" conditions below/above the stop level.

I tried to explain it more clearly in the screenshot.

We have a virtual stop level, say, at the level of 1.0000. The price reaches this level by a candle. But a rebound takes place and the stop does not trigger.

Another variant. The price reaches this level by a candle. It crosses it, and the candle closes below that level, at 0.9998. And forms a new candle. When a new candle is formed, the position is closed at the opening price of a new candle. Since a breakout/fixation occurred.

Example for selling: If a bullish candle has a closing price higher than the virtual stop loss set in the Expert Advisor, then the loss is closed immediately at the formation of the next candle.

An example for buying: if a bearish candle has a close price lower than the virtual stop loss, set in the Expert Advisor, we close the loss immediately at the formation of the next candle.

I.e., we get a dynamic stop loss, which is closed only if the price has a closed candle on the left side below/above the stop.

Quite a dangerous stop loss close . Trigger candle can be very long - could Kolya tap

MakarFX:
Quite a dangerous stop loss close . Trigger candle can be very long - can Kolya tap

This is what money management is for. Let it be long - it is important to simply work the advisor through the routines

MrWTF Green:

This is what money management is for. Let it be long - it is important to simply work the advisor through the routines

In order to process the money management, we also need a third condition to close the order, if the loss is greater than the MM, then the order should be closed.

MakarFX:
To handle the money management, you also need a third condition to close, if the loss is greater than the MM, then the order should be closed.
The idea is good, I agree. But I want to have at least a basic Expert Advisor to have something to start with for more convenient trading. I have searched everywhere looking for such an Expert Advisor and have found nothing.

MrWTF Green:
The idea is good, I agree) there are many more things you could add to it. But I would at least like a basic Expert Advisor, so that I would have something to start with for more convenient trading. For I have been searching for something similar, but I have not found anything.
You will find it easier to write it yourself, the conditions are not complicated.