I will write the indicator for free - page 117

erex:

Kosher and halal screenshot ))) Thanks.

Such an uninteresting idea or too complicated execution?

erex:

Such an uninteresting idea or too complicated execution?

Not simple )

Alexander Voronkov:

Not an easy one.)

Well, then, of course, ouch.

Good day, knowledgeable programmers help please( How to fill the space between the levels of Fibbo ? Suppose the distance from level 23.6 to 38.2 I want to paint in green. Help me implement this in the code. Thanks in advance to all who responded!

Hityr Hity:
Good day, knowledgeable programmers help please( How to fill the space between the levels of Fibbo ? Suppose the distance from level 23.6 to 38.2 I want to paint in green. Help me implement this in the code. Thanks in advance to all who responded!

no way, there's a rectangle

Iurii Tokman:

No way, there's a rectangle.

Come on) There's no way. What about the fibbo zone indicator?) Oh, come on, I already figured it out. The issue is resolved. Thanks for your participation :) good luck

Hello, Can you please write an indicator for MT5 which shows the volatility/number of pips that has passed each bar/candle in a given period. For example, above each 8 hour candlestick is written the number of pips, when I switch to a daily interval, then automatically above each daily candlestick appears value. To be able to specify the number of candlesticks above which there will be values, e.g. 1000 candlesticks, or 500. I've looked on the internet, but it's all wrong.
Files:
evm3tp1x.jpg  38 kb

Green handsome:
Hi! Please write an indicator for MT5 that shows the volatility/number of pips that each bar/candle has passed in a given period. For example, above each 8hour candlestick is written the number of pips, when I switch to a daily interval, then automatically above each daily candlestick appears value. I've looked on the internet, but it's all wrong.

Too bad self-promotion is strictly forbidden here :-)

PS/ just for such cases, the asker should not block private messages from the askers

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Too bad self-promotion is strictly forbidden here :-)

PS/ just for such cases, the questioner shouldn't lock the PM from the askers

Oh my, I forgot that I have a locked private room.

Greetings, dear forum users!

If anyone has some free time, can you help me correct errors in the EA's code and refine it a bit?