Global recession over the end of Moore's Law - page 17

ILNUR777:
What makes you think it's jealousy, just people's personal opinions that were immediately labelled.
Pfft, so they're allowed to label me, but I'm not? I want to and I do.

Комбинатор:
Pfft, so they're allowed to label me, but I'm not? I want to and I do.
If it were up to me, I'd have them neutered, too....

Комбинатор:
Pfft, so they can hang labels but I can not? I want to and I do.
That's a childish judgement. If everyone else can, why can't I?
So be it, that's not the point. You have shown by your response that they are more right than you are, rather than if you responded differently or if you ignored them and showed that you are more right than they are. Again imho. Sometimes you see people not by what is written to them or about them, but by HOW they respond to it.

ILNUR777:
Oh, half the forum thinks I'm a troll) and Renat is a pest. For my harsh remarks about things I don't like. If you join them, I'll get over it somehow.

Vladimir:

I would like to know the opinion of the top-starter on the prospects of energy storage devices. He must be more or less in the loop since his company is searching for successful investments in various hi-tech companies.

Imho, the only company, which shows some progress in this direction is Tesla with its record 510 km range of the electric car and other interesting energy storage devices. But that's only a few times more than its competitors. In other words, it is still not a fundamental leap.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

I would like to know the opinion of the top-starter on the prospects of energy storage devices. He must be more or less in the loop since his company is searching for successful investments in various hi-tech companies.

Imho, the only company, which shows some progress in this direction is Tesla with its record 510 km range of the electric car and other interesting energy storage devices. But that's only a few times more than its competitors. In other words, it is still not a fundamental leap.

Tesla uses conventional finger cell batteries made by Panasonic. Their cars run so far because they use efficient electric motors.

Andrey Dik:
Tesla uses conventional Panasonic batteries. Their cars run so far because they use efficient electric motors.

))))) mda ....

Or rather, Tesla car batteries have a cellular lithium-ion structure and each cell is similar to a normal finger cell battery and produced by Panasonic?

I see it that way - Alan Musk buys sacks of AA batteries at night and secretly makes rechargeable batteries from them in his garage. By day he gives them a lifetime warranty.....

Дмитрий:

))))) mda ....

Or rather, Tesla car batteries have a cellular lithium-ion structure and each cell is similar to a normal finger cell battery and produced by Panasonic?

I see it that way - Alan Musk buys sacks of AA batteries at night and secretly makes rechargeable batteries from them in his garage. By day he gives them a lifetime warranty.....

Nah, really, I've seen in the video how they take ordinary finger batteries and stick them in a battery (or was it just like a battery?). I guess it's not really as simple as they show themselves. But either way what Tesla are doing is inspiring.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Nah, really, I've seen in the video how they take ordinary finger batteries and stick them in a battery (or was it just like a battery?). I guess it's not really as simple as they show themselves. But either way what Tesla are doing is inspiring.

It really is, and there's no surprise in that. And Elon is good, there's no talking, his cars are high-tech devices, computers on wheels, energy consumption is taken into account, the power developed by the engines is regulated by automation, energy recovery works intelligently.

By the way, most modern cars have more than 100 electric motors of different purposes, from main propulsion to wiper drive.

And of course Elon doesn't shop around for batteries. Batteries are bought by the wagons from Panasonic, just as Samsung trades in huge batches of its OLED panels, so Panasonic doesn't just retail batteries alone.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

I would like to know the opinion of the topicstarter on the future of energy storage devices.

I will put in my five cents, although this is not addressed to me.

How about generating rather than storing energy?

I once saw a report about a miniature atomic power source for a device that regulates heart rhythm. It seems that this device is now inserted under the skin and needs to be changed periodically.

But it is very expensive for domestic use. But everything first is always very expensive.