Total wiretapping is being introduced - page 47

Dmitry Fedoseev:

No one except atheists has a more primitive and stupid concept of God, even the latest religious fans have these concepts in a much more advanced form.

And I wonder why they are so concerned about anonymity, because if the fanatics find out, they will immediately let it go to the lanyards

Vladimir Zubov:

If you ask me, God is in the soul.

//---------------------------------

and you think that's god too?

I don't know if anyone has one, but I don't have a shower, I have a bathtub.

Alexey Busygin:
And I wonder why they're so concerned about anonymity, because if fanatics find out, they'll let you in for strap-ons.
What's a"st rap-on"? Sorry, I don't know.)

Dmitry Fedoseev:
I don't know if anyone has, but I don't have a shower, I have a bathtub.
That needs to be sorted out...

Vladimir Zubov:

And, of course, it is striking how many creatures there are in the twenty-first century that have evolved from primitive microscopic phytoplankton to incredibly complex organisms that can use their digestive systems to extract energy from cellulose, that can see objects thousands of light years away, that are fantastic walking chemical factories and laboratories whose work and capabilities we still do not understand, and that carry incredible neural networks considered to be the most sophisticated in the world.

Good morning.

"Space satellites, nuclear reactors, hadron colliders, genetic engineering and quantum physics" are all toys, as long as the child does not cry. And God should be treated with respect.

Vladimir Zubov:
What's a"strap-on"? Sorry, I don't know.)
Happiness in ignorance

Alexey Busygin:
"Space satellites, nuclear reactors, hadron colliders, genetic engineering and quantum physics" are all toys, as long as the baby doesn't cry. And God should be treated with respect.
So, what am I saying? God should be in the soul, not in a picture.

Vladimir Zubov:
So, what am I saying? God should be in the soul, not in a picture.
God should be in heaven, and images are memorable symbols not to be forgotten. And there must be love in the soul, not God. If there is a God in the soul, everyone will have one. Otherwise it is called egoism.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Why no one? I was walking around today and just listened to an interesting interview by Solovyov with Eldar Murtazin about the technical side of things. In 2 words, there is no capacity to build data centres all over the world right now, to implement the plan by 2018, it will take at least 6 years. The prices will increase several times. At current prices, the plan is comparable to Russia's GDP.

I repeat my prediction - before a significant event, e.g. elections, the czar will reverse his decision, the situation will be used to his advantage, he is cunning. Variations are possible, of course. All in all it was a throw-in.

Perhaps the arguments of the experts are well reasoned.

Alexey Busygin:
God should be in heaven and the images are commemorative symbols not to be forgotten. And in the soul there should be love, not God.
Don't give in to an idol - not familiar?