Total wiretapping is being introduced - page 23

the topic is hopelessly slipping into politics of the most unpleasant kind

the suggestion is to move on to the technical aspects of the problem

call for discussion of encryption, vpn, vps, etc.

transcendreamer:

the topic is hopelessly slipping into politics of the most unpleasant kind

the suggestion is to move on to the technical aspects of the problem

I urge to discuss encryption, vpn, vps etc.

Almost agree.

Almost agree. We are discussing Yarovaya Law. Be specific. What is written. What do we see from what is written in technical terms.

No flubbing, it's a very slippery subject - terror.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

I almost agree.

With clarification. We are discussing Yarovaya's law. Let's be specific. What is written. What do we see from what is written in technical terms.

Starikov liked the phrase: "It is important for law enforcers to know what kind of requests you make". Straight out of Freud.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

I almost agree.

With clarification. We are discussing Yarovaya's law. Let's be specific. What is written. What do we see from what is written in technical terms.

On the technical side)))) You can get carried away with video broadcasts))))))) Like broadcasting an ant farm, or the aquatic life of an aquarium.

Yes a utopian law, and it won't be enforced.

Vitalii Ananev:
This phrase can be interpreted as follows: it is in the interests of the state to take a citizen's life.
Do you think it is in the interest of the individual citizen to destroy the country?

DenisR:
Starikov liked the phrase: "It is important for law enforcement to know what kind of requests you make". Straight out of Freud.
Freud for you, but for me the flying pieces of bodies at the terrorist attack at the Tushinsky rock festival, which I almost didn't get to. It was good to see.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Technically)))) You can get carried away with video broadcasting)))))))

Yes a utopian law, and it won't be enforced.

It is being enforced. You just weren't aware of it. Why it was passed - I don't understand, it was all in the legislation.

СанСаныч Фоменко:
You Freud, me the flying pieces of bodies at the terrorist attack at the Tushino rock festival, which I almost didn't get to. It was good to see.
As if this law will help in the fight against extremists No, of course they are not openly communicating

Dmitry Fedoseev:
At least not a word about the economy. A strong economy would be a good start, otherwise one forgets the meaning of why the army is needed.
It is impossible to list everything that is needed in the first place in a short video, for one thing. Without a strong regular army it is not only impossible to have a stable economy on the territory of such a huge country, but also impossible to have a state itself.

transcendreamer:
As if this law will help in the fight against extremists no of course they are not communicating openly
If you add to the above, it looks very much like PR before the election.