Algorithm Optimisation Championship. - page 114

Andrey Dik:

1. The regulations are in place, but there are no competitors ready; in fact, I have no one to compete with.

2. You can. My algorithm is ready. Alglib and MQ didn't wait for anyone, they created the algorithm without waiting for FF from traders.

3. I provided the connection interface.

4. It is not required to know, just like it is not required for me, Alglib and MQ.

5. it is not required to know, just like it is not required for me, Alglib and MQ.

The FF source codes should be published (purely as a formality to show that there is no cheating) just before the start of the championship, by which time the contestants should have the algorithms ready. From the beginning I explained that the essence of the competition is to find the maximum on an unknown FF . I continuously cite the example of Alglib and the optimizer from MQ, so that you understand that

otherwise it will be another championship, not this one

But your insistent demands of FF source code BEFORE creating your algorithm makes me suspect that you are trying to use knowledge of FF (same as happened with the example in the problem with the text), and this directly contradicts the format of the championship - search for maxima on an unknown FF.

You are talking utter nonsense and you know it very well yourself.

If you think that knowledge of the FF library functionality can be misused, then YOU are the first person to be suspicious of it, since you own the FF library and don't want to show it.

If knowledge of the FF library can be misused, it should not be known by anyone involved, let alone be allowed to compile it themselves.

Реter Konow:

You are talking utter nonsense and you know it yourself.

If you think that knowledge of the FF library functionality can be misused, then you are the first person to be suspicious of it, since you own the FF library and don't want to show it.

It's like you can't hear me... Referee can create, write code and pick up the FF formula himself, compile the library and put it out for the championship, then no one will ever see the insides of the FF, but who will do that?

That's what the referee will generate a unique key for, so that what you see in the FF you can't use for your own purposes, neither can I. You should make absolutely no difference what's in the FF. Write your algorithm so that it is ready, then you will demand the start of the championship.

You do not have a ready algorithm, you have not even begun to write it, so we have nothing more to talk about. Look at Yuri, he says straight out that he's not ready to participate so far, because the algorithm is not ready. Do you understand?

Andrey Dik:

and this directly contradicts the format of the championship - searching for the maximum on an unknown FF.

Do not substitute the concept, - the search for the maximum is not FF, but the analytical function, which is the key. FF is a software function that has a technical purpose and its knowledge can in no way be used for dishonest purposes.

Реter Konow:
Don't substitute concepts - finding the maximum is not a FF, but an analytical function, which is the key. FF is a software function with a technical purpose its knowledge can in no way be used for dishonest purposes.

I'm sorry, but there's nothing more to say, I've already said everything.

Get ready, then we'll talk.

Andrey Dik:

It's like you can't hear me... The referee can create, write code and pick up the FF formula himself, compile the library and post it for the championship, then no one will ever see the insides of the FF, but who will do that?

That's what the referee will generate a unique key for, so that what you see in the FF you can't use for your own purposes, neither can I. You should make absolutely no difference what's in the FF. Write your algorithm so that it is ready, then you will demand the start of the championship.

The referee will make a key - an analytical function (equation), which will be substituted in the FF (program function). All competitors need to know the FF and the key will be created by the Referee.

Andrey Dik:
Sorry, we have nothing more to talk about, I've said it all.

You are trying to insinuate that I have unfairly beaten you by using FF knowledge in a text problem. - Slander.

You also knew the FF of that problem.

Be able to lose with dignity.

Andrey Dik:

I'm sorry, but there's nothing more to say, I've already said everything.

Get ready and we'll talk then.

At the moment you are taking a blatantly dishonest position, hypocritically accusing me of wanting to know the FF and using it for dishonest purposes, even though you yourself possess the FF and therefore can use it in the way you attribute to me.

Реter Konow:

At this point you are taking a blatantly dishonest position, hypocritically accusing me of wanting to know the FF and using it for dishonest purposes, when you yourself possess the FF and therefore can use it in the way you attribute to me.

Listen to me Carefully.

I've already said that I don't care, the ref can insert his function into the FF, compile and post the library. I won't know an FF and can work with any FF even without knowing anything about it, just like an optimizer from MQ can work with that library. But what will you do in this case? Also accuse me of hypocrisy and dishonesty?!! Do you agree to such terms? - I don't have to change the rules and regulations at the behest of anyone.

Andrey Dik:

Listen to me carefully.

I already said I don't care, the ref can put his function into FF, compile and post the library. I won't know an FF and can work with any FF even without knowing anything about it, just like an optimizer from MQ can work with that library. But what will you do in this case? Also accuse me of hypocrisy and dishonesty?!! Do you agree to such terms? - I don't have to change the rules and regulations at the behest of anyone.

At the moment you have the FF library and you know it. The others don't. The rules have been set by you. Execute it point by point please.

Реter Konow:
At the moment you have the FF library and you know it. The others don't. The rules are set by you. Follow it point by point, please.

Think about it, why isn't anyone asking for FF code but you?

As soon as you have the algorithm ready, then we will compete.

I am forced to change the procedure for the championship. I will talk to Anatoly, ask him to spend his time on the FF formula, I refuse to be engaged in the FF compilation - I do not need baseless accusations.

Now you will not be able to participate in the championship until you have a working algorithm. Fair enough, just as you wanted, and just as I wanted.