Algorithm Optimisation Championship. - page 126

Andrey Dik:

Why accuse me of manipulating the text problem? I certainly don't care, but that's complete nonsense.

Well, am I the only one with the superpower to effectively use the available information and resources to solve problems? You could just as easily have solved the text problem. Everyone could do it.

You lost in that competition and that is a fact. Just admit it and calm down. It's not manly to discredit your opponent after a defeat.

Other than that, I won't argue.

You have made many mistakes in the organization of the championship. A lot of things have not been thought through. But it is not important. The final result is important.

If the FF is unknown to you, that's fine with me. Then everyone will have a level playing field. No one will have the advantage. That is fair.

P.S. By the way, if someone doubts whether I have solved the problem with text, I will provide complete code of my algorithm, with a detailed description of how I solved the problem.

After that, let them say that I cheated.

It's funny. Already Frankenstein, of whatever series, is tired of dying all the time.

Already, the head starter has gone to the bathhouse for at least a month.

No, they found an intermediary and continued to work things out through an intermediary.

Awesome. This is cooler than a circus.

Реter Konow:
Grown-ups, you could have solved this problem without the forum

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

It's funny. Already Frankenstein, of whatever series, is tired of dying all the time.

No, they found an intermediary and continued to work things out through an intermediary.

Awesome. It's cooler than a circus.

Frankenstein Returns 5.

See it in the cinemas! ))

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Awesome. This is cooler than a circus.

;)

Комбинатор:
Grown-ups, you could have solved this problem without the forum.
I thought the person in question was in a sauna. How to solve it?

Реter Konow:
So, I think the writer's in the tank. How do you decide?

through followers.

it's like a cult coming out.

Vladimir Gribachev:

through followers.

it's like a cult coming out

I am the latest follower.

A lot of people here have tried to "close the lid on Frankenstein's coffin" (the championship), but I haven't let them.

Реter Konow:

I am the latest follower.

A lot of people here have tried to "close the lid on Frankenstein's coffin" (the championship), but I haven't let them.

Neither did I here. I wrote the code on primitive damage. It's enough for my tasks. To improve it and translate it to an A. You need a lot of work. Is there a point? You don't know if there will be a championship or not.

Реter Konow:
I skype you.