Algorithm Optimisation Championship. - page 110

Yuriy Asaulenko:

So, what difference does it make what function? F(x1,x2,x3, ...xn). It only matters how many variables, and that for simplification, because a different software is needed for an arbitrary number. If analytical, that alone is enough.

Here, the only thing is, when you combine all this - this FF(x...), somehow you have to first make sure that it has only one maximum). If I'm not mistaken, I don't think anyone asked that question. And then you have to look for several and choose the coolest one), and that's another task again.

People here confuse the notion of FF - (fitness function) which is a software function and an analytic function like fy = (x1 + x2 + ...xn);

The FF contains an analytical function and substitutes into it the values of parameters from the array received from AO. What exactly will be the analytical function I don't care, but the structure of FF library, FF itself, names of functions returning significant parameters, connection interface - all this is of paramount importance when creating an algorithm.

I have already thought out exactly how the algorithm will work. Now I need the library functionality to start building it.

Gentlemen, have pity onAndrey Dik!
He has been quietly cherishing his GA for at least 6 years, without seeing any competitors.
Gained considerable experience, as it seems to him.
He even crowned himself the best (in secret).
But how is it that no one knows about it but him?
Need "championship" where everyone will know that Andrey Dik - the best.
But trouble - no one caught on this action.
He's two months begging: well, at least someone, well, at least with random, well, at least with Alglib-om, just come forward.

Let him look "the best" in front of you.

Andrey F. Zelinsky is the most adequate person here.
And the number of direct insults fromAndrey Dik in his address is a direct proof of it.

Реter Konow: What exactly the analytical function will be doesn't matter to me, but the structure of the FF library, the FF itself, the names of the functions that return meaningful parameters, the connection interface - all this is of paramount importance when creating an algorithm.

Now I need the functionality of the library to start building it.

Generally speaking, this is all together and is called an interface. I agree that it is not kamilfo without it.

Event:
Gentlemen, have pity onAndrey Dik!
He has been quietly cherishing his GA for at least 6 years, without seeing any competitors.
Gained considerable experience, as it seems to him.
He even crowned himself the best (in secret).
But how is it that no one knows about it but him?
Need "championship" where everyone will know that Andrey Dik - the best.
But trouble - no one caught on this action.
He's two months begging: well, at least someone, well, at least with random, well, at least with Alglib-om, just come forward.

Let him look "the best" in front of you.

And the number of direct insults fromAndrey Dik to his address is the direct proof of it.

Well, by not including yourself among the most adequate people here, you've set yourself up. )

That the topicstarter may have "crowned" himself, that he cherished his GA, is his own business. However, by organising the championship he showed initiative, courage, persistence and a desire for objective self-assessment through competition with others. That in itself commands respect.

Mr. Zelinsky showed nothing but various trolling on this thread, but his merit is that it worked for those viewers, who like trolling, and the event became more crowded. All in all, objectivity aside, it must be admitted that Mr Zielinski has also helped to popularise the championship.

Personally, I liked how easily you handled the text, so I would like to see you among the participants.

P.S. As for the insults on the part of the topicstarter - trolling begets trolling.

Apparently this topic fell into a "do while" loop without a condition.

Event:
And the number of direct insults fromAndrey Dik to him is direct proof of that.

I support him!

Dik put on a cord and bullshit on everyone, and specifically!

Like let me guess a number and you guess, if no, then you all suck and I am a king.

I know why he doesn't get banned - waiting for him to make a deal so he can get banned where he lives.

Dick, go ahead - rock out in your repertoire to my post.

Vladimir Gribachev:

I second that!

Dick's just putting on a cornea himself, and he's really pissing everybody off!

Like, let me guess the number and you guess, if not, you're all losers and I'm the king.

I know why he doesn't get banned - waiting for him to make a deal so he can get banned where he lives.

Dick, go ahead - rock out in your repertoire to my post.

- Who haven't we played in our collectives! I'd rather not remember. Isn't it time, my friends, for us to take a swing at William, you know, our Shakespeare?
- Let's do it! Why? (с)

Реter Konow:

P.S. As for the insults from the topicstarter - trolling begets trolling.

Yeah, the creator should always be three heads above trolling and the like.

Or am I wrong?

I'm sure you yourself are fed up with his innuendo, but you still hold firm and want to show that there are not only Pinocchios with their noses held high.

Реter Konow:

Well, by not including yourself among the most adequate people here, you've set yourself up. )

That the topicstarter may have "crowned" himself, that he cherished his GA, is his own business. However, by organising the championship he showed initiative, courage, persistence and a desire for objective self-assessment through competition with others. That in itself commands respect.

Mr Zielinski has shown nothing but varied trolling on this thread, but his merit is that it has worked for those spectators who like trolling, and the event has become more crowded. All in all, objectivity aside, it must be admitted that Mr Zielinski has also helped to popularise the championship.

Personally, I liked how easily you handled the text, so I would have liked to see you among the participants.

P.S. As for the insults on the part of the topicstarter - trolling begets trolling.

I can't "fit in" myself)).
That's not where you see trolling.

Vladimir Gribachev:

I second that!

Dick's just putting on a cornea himself, and he's really pissing everybody off!

Like, let me guess the number and you guess, if not, you're all suckers and I'm the king.

Dick, go ahead - rock your repertoire on my post.

Let me swing at your post.

What are you trying to do now? - Carry out a provocation?

In such a weak slangy, "like, dumb, suckers, pump..." blather?

Don't you have the imagination for a more subtle and intelligent provocation?

Take an example of trolling from Mr. Zelinsky. That's how you provoke...