Withdrawal from webmoney - page 23

Также сообщается, что данным документом Нацбанк согласовал работу внутригосударственной системы расчетов WebMoney.UA.

Alexandr Saprykin:

https://ria.ru/world/20161107/1480820968.html

And somewhere they have already been banned))

I don't know where they've been banned, 5 seconds ago the money arrived on the card.

Arkadii Zagorulko:
I don't know where they banned it, 5 seconds ago the money came on the card.
There is a way around bans)

Vasiliy Sokolov:

You tell her that. A normal accountant does not want to receive less than 50-60 thousand roubles a month. And that's a minute to pull 15-20 simplified taxpayers a month. You know how in one parable: for the knock of a hammer - $ 1, for the knowledge of where to knock this hammer - $ 10 000

p/s/ But you are right of course. You could do the reporting yourself. It's really not so difficult (when you have a hand).

I have an acquaintance leads a bunch of clients, both small IE, and the company bigger, working from home. I don't know how much she earns, but she recently got a Mitsubishi Outlander without a loan, which means that she is not poor.

They have stopped transferring BMZ to VISA. Is there a problem or something? Who knows for how long?

Aleksey Ivanov:
They stopped transferring BMZ to VISA. Is there a problem or something? Who knows for how long?

Use an exchange service, there's ***

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Use an exchange service, there ***

The second link popped up with a Trojan.

Aleksey Ivanov:
The second link popped up with a trojan.

There is no Trojan, the services are time-tested and have been used by me personally today.

Aleksey Ivanov:
They stopped transferring BMZ to VISA. Is there some kind of problem? Who knows for how long?

I did the translation yesterday. It was fine.

Through the exchange service of course.

Aleksey Ivanov:
They have stopped transferring BMZ to VISA. Is there a problem or something? Who knows for how long?
I don't know for how long, I have been able to get it back for now. But the transfer by phone number has worked fine so far, everything comes instantly