Withdrawal from webmoney - page 19

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I opened a card today, a regular ruble card. There's a girl who lives in my building (it's a big building > 900 flats), I've known her since kindergarten. Somehow we are friends, her grandmother is always in hospital, and there is no one to look after her.

I said, let's go and open a card, otherwise I would have to leave Saint Petersburg to have something to eat.

We went and opened a card in my name - she is a minor. I bought an Android phone so that I could accept the codes. Now she chats with her friends )).

Now we are cooking soup and watching a film)). I say, that's exactly the daughter I was missing ))

And it's true. My wife couldn't give birth to a daughter, it was a tragedy for her. Well, I'm trying to make up for it somehow.

You need to go to the police and a psychiatrist urgently.

Vladimir Zubov:
You need to contact the police and a psychiatrist urgently.
It is better for you to do this -- as the reality around you is understood to the extent of your promiscuity.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
You'd better do it -- as the reality around you is understood to the extent of your promiscuity.
Who knows ... Freud doesn't sleep)

Vladimir Zubov:
You need to contact the police and a psychiatrist urgently.

You're having a strange reaction to the story.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

You have a strange reaction to the story

What do you think your reaction to the story would be if it was about the following dialogue:

- Here's a memo on ATM withdrawal limits.
- And I have a daughter, adopted...

Vasiliy Sokolov:

He didn't say anything about an 'adopted daughter'. It doesn't follow from his story that he's been helping a family (grandmother and granddaughter) for years: "police and a psychiatrist."

Vasiliy Sokolov:

And what do you think the reaction to the story would be if it was about the following dialogue:

- Here's a memo on ATM withdrawal limits.

my reaction was nothing but respect.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

Here's another great service for finding foreign currency ATMs:gurubanks.com/sitibank/bankomaty orhttp://gurubanks.com for residents of major Russian regions

Bury it back - that card went stale a long time ago. Fairly up-to-date ATM maps are on the websites of Alfabank, Raiffeisen - own and partner

Also here's a good memo on what limits on withdrawals from a foreign bank's card are set by one bank or another. A short list of the best known banks:

• Raiffeisen $300
  • Citibank $400
  • Alfa bank $200

Ibid. Raiffeisen $300, yes. Alfa - 100. From popular ones: MDM - 200, Soyuz - 100, but Soyuz-Sochi - 240. I won't talk about local ones here.

In general, this is the most complicated option for withdrawing to a rouble account/card. You need a) a cash dispenser with the issuance of quid, b) an exchanger, c) an ATM of your own or a 'partner' bank that accepts rubles. A foreign currency ATM with an acceptable limit for a single transaction, which for me would be at least $250. Checked 8 banks - such 1. And also an exchanger with an acceptable exchange rate. It took me 3 days to find all these outlets without fanaticism. If everything is already found, you have to kill 3 hours for lugging around these bumps and the result will be ~1.8% loss for the withdrawal of $500 from here via ePayment card

Alexander Puzanov:

Bury it back - that card went stale a long time ago. Fairly up-to-date ATM cards are on the websites of Alfabank, Raiffeisen - own and partner

Ibid. Raiffeisen - 300, yes. Alfa - 100. Of the popular ones: MDM - 200, Soyuz - 100, but Soyuz-Sochi - 240. I will not talk about local ones here.

In general, this is the most complicated option for withdrawing to a rouble account/card. You need a) a cash dispenser with the issuance of quid, b) an exchanger, c) an ATM of your own or a 'partner' bank that accepts rubles. A foreign currency ATM with an acceptable limit for a single transaction, which for me would be at least $250. I checked with 8 banks and there was only 1 of them. And also an exchanger with an acceptable exchange rate. It took me 3 days to find all these outlets without fanaticism. If all is already found, you need to kill 3 hours of lurking on these bumps and the result will be ~ 1.8% loss for the withdrawal of $ 500 from here through the card ePayment

So which way's the best -- ePayment? The card or the account?

It depends on the amount. For me, this hassle of withdrawing quid from an eP card + manual conversion + depositing the required ruble card is more profitable. The total cost is 1.4% for ATM withdrawals + 0.4% conversion. On the other hand, I can spend those 3 hours more profitably instead of jumping 35°