Withdrawal from webmoney - page 8

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Today I just went through three Russian operators

The greediest is Megafon (like my cancer :(( ) -

50-4999 rubles 7.35% + 95 р

5000-15000 7.35% + 259 р

Then MTS - 4%

Beeline - about 4%, I do not remember exactly.

2.5% for MTS. No need to withdraw directly to the card (it does cost 4%). Payment to the bank account according to details. It arrives within 24 hours.

Sergei Vladimirov:
2.5% at MTS. No need to withdraw directly to a card (it does cost 4%). Payment to the bank account according to the details. Comes within 24 hours.
Shit. HOW do you do it? I never found where you can do it. Well here I have MTS. So I put money into it from Webmoney. And then? On the MTS site I did not see where you can send money to a card or bank from the phone. Can I poke my finger where to find it?

Sergei Vladimirov:
2.5% at MTS. No need to withdraw directly to a card (it does cost 4%). Payment to the bank account according to the details. It comes within a day.
Oops, went to open an MTS card))

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Oops, went to open an MTS card))
And it's worth it just to connect YAD here for the withdrawal. And the whole of Russia is stuck. What kind of discrimination is this... :(((

Sergei Vladimirov:
2.5% at MTS. You don't have to withdraw directly to a card (it does cost 4%). Payment to the bank account according to the details. It arrives within 24 hours.

Where did you see such interest at MTS at 2.5% I couldn't find anything other than 4%.

MTS

Alexandr Saprykin:

Where did you see such interest at MTS at 2.5% I couldn't find anything other than 4%.

If you want to save money, you'll find it. :)

And it doesn't matter if you have a loan with the sending bank or not, the payment goes either way. And it's the cheapest way I found today. But you'll need to check the transfer of dollars to a ruble card at the Postbank. If PB really converts incoming dollars to rubles at the Central Bank exchange rate, as people write on the webmani forum, then this would be the cheapest option. Especially if it can be transferred to it from e-payments, to which MKL withdraws without a fee.

Sergei Vladimirov:
2.5% at MTS. No need to withdraw directly to the card (it really costs 4%). Payment to the bank account details. Comes within a day.

More precisely 2.6% + 10p ?

The limit is either 40kr or 200kr per month. This is for withdrawal from MQ in total 0.8 + 0.8 + 2.6 = 4.2% + conversion

Alexander Puzanov:

More precisely 2.6% + 10p ?

The limit is either 40k or 200k per month. This is for withdrawal from the MQ in the amount of 0.8 + 0.8 + 2.6 = 4.2% + conversion

I don't know why you got 2.6%. I have 2.5. Perhaps it depends on the region.

A complete breakdown of the commissions it turns out so:

MQL5 -> WMZ - 0.8%.

WMZ -> WMR - 0.8%.

WMR -> MTS - 0.8%.

MTC - Bank - 2.5%.

Total 4.9%. Current bid on wmexchanger 64.98, and Central Bank rate - 64.68, so the exchange rate WMZ->WMR nothing to lose, even slightly win (0.4%). Total loss compared with the Central Bank rate - 4.5%.

If you know a cheaper way - share.

ZS. Here I still want to check the dollar transfer to ruble card postbank. I would like to check this. Withdrawal from MQL-ePayments is free, while the withdrawal from ePayments to the card is 3.5%. If Postbank really fineturns into roubles at the Central Bank's exchange rate, as people write, then there is no loss other than the 3.5%.

Anyway, Webmoney still won't budge, the bastards, they can't answer anything intelligible!

Since May I started withdrawing to PayPal instead of WMR, I'm done with WebMoney.

METAQUOTES, make a withdrawal to QIWI yet, what will it cost you! I think all freelancers will support me!

Mikhail Zhitnev:

METAQUOTES, please make a withdrawal to QIWI yet, what is it worth to you!

Rare naivety, sorry. ) MQ is an offshore company. Not Russian. Need I explain further?