Financial transactions are prohibited - page 10

Artyom Trishkin:
Didn't know about such nasties from them :(
The licence now costs $200. Clients are unlimited. You can install it on 3 systems. Android + laptop + work computer. For the term is unlimited, but there on the tricky made a license if they have a new version. You have to pay extra for it.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
The license now costs $200. Clients unlimited. You can install yourself on 3 systems. Android + laptop + work computer. For the term unlimited but there on tricky made a license if they have a new version. You have to pay extra for it.

I've used it for years and never had any restrictions (I don't log in as a rule).

Artyom Trishkin:
Didn't know about such nonsense from them :(
They used to have a limit on the number of simultaneous conference participants, like 10 people, then you had to buy a commercial version. I'm still using the free version and haven't noticed any problems. But voice transmission sucks. Usually we do image and control via TV, and voice via Skype.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
They used to have a limit on the number of simultaneous conference participants, like 10 people, and then you had to buy the commercial version. I've been using the free version so far - no problems noticed. But the voice transmission sucks. Usually we do image and control via TV and voice via Skype.
Yeah, that's exactly what we do ;)

You guys have gone off topic!

A new week has started. It turns out that not only are the finances blocked, but you can't even reply to requests. total stupor :(

How to work now?

Vyacheslav Ivanov:

A new week has started. It turns out that not only are the finances blocked, but you can't even reply to requests. total stupor :(

So how do we work now?

To be fair -- it's been a week since you got locked out of finance -- and you only noticed today that you can't submit freelance requests -- you don't really need freelancing that much.

Have you moved to another country by any chance? A friend of mine moved and got all his finances blocked until he wrote to servicedesk and proved it)

IvanDrozdov:
Have you moved to another country by any chance? A friend of mine moved and got all his finances blocked until he wrote to servicedesk and proved it)
I don't know I don't know. I regularly move to another country by activating the Browsec plugin (an anonymiser for Opera). Netherlands... Sweden... USA... haven't had any problems with my profile yet.

Blocked payments! (No financial transactions allowed).

I tried to pay for the subscription by creating a new account, but the money went nowhere.

I sent messages from 2 accounts to Service Desk and they reproach me for making 2 accounts.

I just funded my account, chose the signal and then bummer... I am now watching the signal and counting the unearned money :(

I'm not sure how to deal with this, but i'm sure it will work out in a few minutes.

.just tried to take off a hundred all right.